MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2022: This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for MTN Nigeria job offers in Nigeria for graduates and undergraduates.
Hence, in this article, you will learn about the company description, application skills, requirements, and qualifications. Interested applicants should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
Also, MTN Nigeria is a South African multinational telecommunication company. it began its operation in Nigeria in 2001.
One good reason working with MTN Nigeria is good is because they have over 55 million subscribers. since 2001, MTN Nigeria has been the biggest mobile operator in Nigeria and West Africa.
Furthermore, the company report having over 55 million subscribers. in 2001, MTN Nigeria has led the growth in the voice market to become the biggest mobile operator in Nigeria and West Africa.
Thus, it is currently one of the most used networks in Nigeria. Hence, Mtn is the leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable.
It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Also, they are a giant in the telecommunication industry, they offer high quality and affordable call, and internet data service. It should also interest you to note that MTN is one of the most used networks in Nigeria.
Our Mission And Vision
Our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers and our mission is to make our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We do this by delivering relevant, accessible, high-quality telecommunications solutions that put them in control.
Mtn Nigeria Recruitment Requirement 2022
1. Prospective candidates interested in applying for MTN Nigeria recruitment must meet the following eligibility criteria, they are listed thus;
2. Prospective candidates must possess a B.sc, HND, OND, NCE in any discipline from a recognized institution.
3. Applicants must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 45 years of age.
4. A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required
5. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
6. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language
7. Also, the applicant must be computer literate.
Salary Structure Of MTN Workers
Working for Mtn Nigeria is very good as it is a way to boost your career in the telecommunication industry. Mtn company has proven to be the biggest network provider in Nigeria outgrowing its competitors GLO, Airtel, 9mobile etc.
Nevertheless, it is of great importance to have a clue of how much MTN Nigeria pays its workers, from entry staff, specialist staff, and the managers working in the MTN company.
Contract staff working at MTN, their pay is usually N50,000 or more per month and N600,000 per annum.
Entry-level staff working at MTN earns a salary of N960,000 per annum, in other words, entry-level staff receives N80,000 per month.
MTN company pays its specialist workers about N4 million to N4.6 million in a year, in other words, specialist staffs receive N390,000 as salary in a month. Though the salary scale is somewhat huge as specialist staff, you have to work your way to get to this position.
In the MTN company rank or level, the managers are the top executives, they make key decisions in the company. This is one of the biggest roles in MTN as you start earning a salary higher than specialist and entry level staff. MTN Nigeria pays its managers salary of about N775,000 in a month and N9,300,000 in a year
How To Apply For The MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2022
To apply for a job opportunity at MTN Nigeria you MUST First have to become a registered user of careers at MTN Nigeria. It is free to become a Registered User of Career MTN and it will only take a few minutes to register.
Hence, Visit www.careers.mtnonline.com to register at career MTN and after you have registered and submitted your CV, you are eligible to apply for any available Job vacancy at MTN Nigeria which you think you are qualified for.
1. Visit MTN recruitment page @ https://careers.mtnonline.com/
2. Select REGISTER to create an account or click https://careers.mtnonline.com/refrm.aspx
3. Fill in your bio-data and details as required
4. Visit your email address to confirm your email
5. Then, visit the MTN career page again with the above details and submit your CV as required
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google +.
Meanwhile, we cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2022, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.