Npower Online Registration 2019 – Npower registration portal for 2019 will soon start. If you are an entrepreneur this is your opportunity, to be one of the luck once, do not miss it when Npower starts its registration. To know the latest update on Npower Online Registration, we advise you to read through this post.
Npower aims to support young entrepreneurs as they plan, start and grow their businesses. By providing online, radio and television enterprise education. Npower! aims to promote entrepreneurship and viable career options for young Nigerians thereby creating jobs and wealth.
Npower is a multimedia-based relaunch of the Npower programme of the Federal Ministry of Finance. “Npower is an annual programme of the Federal Ministry of Finance which prepares qualified ventures for funding.
Requirements For Registration Of Npower Program
Let’s tell you all the requirements that you need to apply for Npower program. We are going to make it very easy and simple for you.
1. You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 45 years (proof of identity. International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required.
2. You must have a post-secondary school qualification.
3. Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria. And with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
4. Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution.
5. You must prepare an innovative business concept summary.
Npower Online Registration 2019 | How To Apply For N-power
How To Apply For N-power 2019
Here you will learn how to register at www.portal.npower.gov.ng. It aims to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses.
Click here to visit the application portal. The application is done on the Npower official website. My dear, you will get more details when you apply on their website.
The 2018 Npower Recruitment has not started and no closing date has not been specified.
ALSO, READ MORE: NTDC Recruitment 2019 Registration | How To Apply (NTDC) Jobs Online
Features And Objectives Of Npower
However, we about to outline some of the Objectives of Npower all you need to do is to read down and see some of the Objectives of Npower.
1. Target growth in the Agriculture/Agro-processing, Construction, ICT, Fashion, Manufacturing and Retail sectors.
2. Nurture ideas and innovation from young entrepreneurial participants from Universities, Polytechnics, Technical colleges, and other post-secondary institutions in Nigeria.
3. Encourage expansion, specialization, and spin-offs of existing businesses in Nigeria.
4. Enable young entrepreneurs to access a wide business professional network and improve their visibility.
5. Increase firm growth by 32% and employment by participating in Nigeria.
Fill free to drop your comments and Questions on Npower Online Registration 2019 and how To Apply For N-power at the box right below, we will like you to share this post with your friends and family. By using those buttons right below.