NEMA Recruitment 2021/2022 – Apply Now For Free
NEMA Recruitment 2020/2021 is ongoing, if you wish to apply for the ongoing National Emergency Management Agency recruitment, this article will guide and provide you all the information you need to get the job.
Do you wish to work with the National Emergency Management Agency? if yes, you must take this guide very seriously as every information you need to get the job opening at NEMA is here in this article, also proceed further to see what qualification is required of you to apply for the job.
Hence, NEMA job vacancy is open for both graduates and nongraduates from Nigeria. All suitably qualified applicants should see the available job positions, eligibility requirements and steps to apply.
Thus, the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) 2020 Recruitment has been the expectation of many Nigerians, we have received numerous requests from aspirants on different platforms seeking genuine information about the 2021/2022 National Emergency Agency Application form.
History Of National Emergency Management Agency
The National Emergency Management Agency was founded through Act 12 as adjusted by Act 50 of 1999 to control catastrophe (disaster) in Nigeria.
It has been doing an ardent work in fighting disaster-related matters using viable and effective methods and structures.
NEMA has a focused vision to erect a steady practice of readiness, prevention, and resilience in situations of catastrophe (a sudden disaster that causes many people to suffer) in Nigeria.
Prospective candidates have been asking us questions like;
Hence, these questions are perfectly answered in this article. This article will also provide detailed information about the application process and requirements for the National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment 2021/2022.
Thus, the information in this article is going to help candidates make a successful application and also stand a chance to be shortlisted.
The NEMA recruitment requirement for 2021 candidates
1. Prospective candidates must possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
3. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
5. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
6. Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
7. National Identity card or any recognized/government-issued identity card
You must be of good behavior.
8. Applicants should possess certificate of origin
9. Also possess birth certificate or age declaration certificate
Important Facts About NEMA Recruitment 2021/2022
There are lots of things prospective candidates need to put into consideration while applying for the National Emergency Management Agency recruitment 2021.
Thus, getting the right information from a reliable source at the right time is of great importance to all aspirants, thus, which means that there need for you to be visiting NEMA’s official website regularly.
Prospective candidates should take note of the following information’s if you must be shortlisted by NEMA
1. NEMA recruitment form is free of charge
2. Mode of application is online via www.nema.gov.ng
3. Scan and upload your credentials on www.nema.gov.ng
4. Have all the necessary credentials required of you to get the job
5. Also do not pay cash to anybody who claims he/she is a NEMA staff in the name of giving you a helping hand.
6. Hence, NEMA shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly after the recruitment
How To Apply For NEMA Recruitment 2021/2022
Thus, prospective candidates should visit the NEMA Recruitment official portal @www.nema.gov.ng and register. you can also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated.
Hence, the NEMA recruitment 2021/2022 form is not yet activated, you can drop your valid email address with us here so we can keep you updated once the form is activated
Therefore, disregard any form of information or advert reaching you from different sources.