PHCN Recruitment 2021/2022 – Apply Now For Free
PHCN Recruitment 2021/2022: the power holding company of Nigeria has successfully commenced its registration of new candidates into the company.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Power Holding Company of Nigeria as well as getting notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate. We have been receiving question from individuals such as;
Thus, prospective candidates interested in getting this job opening should carefully go through this article as it houses all it takes to get the job and as well houses answers to the questions asked above.
About Power Holding Company Nigeria PHCN(NEPA)
Nigeria’s Power Holding Company, formerly known as the National Electric Power Authority, was an electricity-using organization in Nigeria. NEPA Lagos, is run by the company. In the West African Power Pool, it represents Nigeria.
The history of electricity development in Nigeria can be traced back to the end of the 19th century when the first generating power plant was installed in the city of Lagos in 1898.
From then until 1950, the pattern of electricity development was in the form of individual electricity power undertaking scattered all over the towns.
Some of the few undertakings were Federal Government bodies under the Public Works Department, some by the Native Authorities and others by the Municipal Authorities.
Electrical energy must be emitted from energy sources such as power plants in order to make things work so that an object can consume the power it needs to work.
To minimize unemployment and also to show outstanding energy delivery, qualified and professional workers must be employed to discharge electrical duties.
PHCN Recruitment Requirement 2021
1. Applicant must have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics, English, and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
2. Must have ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honors
3. Must have an NYSC Discharge Certificate.
4. Candidates should have Knowledge of econometrics
5. Must have the ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
6. Good knowledge of electricity market operations
7. Candidates age must not be more than 25 to 30 years can apply
8. candidates with 1-year experiences will be of great advantage
Important Facts To Note In PHCN Nigeria
Prospective candidates are advised to take into consideration the following information’s if you wish to be successful in getting the job opening at PHCN.
The information’s are as follows
1. Have all the necessary credentials for 2021/2022 recruitment
2. Candidates should scan and upload their credentials to www.phcn.gov.ng
3. PHCN recruitment shortlist will be published shortly after the recruitment process
4. Do not pay anyone who claims to help you get a job in PHCN because the Application form is free of charge.
There are lot of things one needs to take into consideration while applying for job at PHCN Nigeria 2020. Getting the right information at the right time is very important thus, this implies that there’s need for prospective candidates to be visiting PHCN portal regularly.
How To Apply For The PHCN Recruitment 2021
The application process has not started, visit the official website regularly for updates
prospective candidates should visit http://www.phcnpins.com/ for online recruitment registration.
Hence, disregard any form of information nor advert reaching as we will update this site once the application form is activated.
Thus, you can drop your valid email address with us here to keep you posted or better still subscribe and bookmark this site to get updated information from us here.