This page is made for those that want to learn How to Make meat pie perfectly without any mistakes. hitsbase.com is an amazing platform that will give you all the help and guidelines that you need to learn how to prepare your delicious one.
Meanwhile, the meat pie is known for its good taste, flavor, and yummy taste, it is one of the most popular snacks. And it is made with ground beef or meat, potatoes, carrots, etc.
Only stay with us and we will give you all the assistance and guidelines on how to bake your yummy and delicious pie at any point in time.
- 5 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoon of baking powder
- Half tablespoon of sugar
- 1/4 tablespoon of salt
- Half cup of butter
- 120ml of milk
Meat Pie filling
- Ground or minced meat or beef
- 2 medium size of peeled Irish potatoes
- Medium sized of chopped onion
- 2 medium size of carrots
- 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
- Salt to taste
- Very little salt
How to Make Meat Pie
Meanwhile, We are going to be showing you the steps you must follow to bake a successful one.
1. Wash and peel the Irish potatoes, then slice the carrots into tiny cubes. And slice the onion, and set aside.
2. In a blow, add the 5 cups of flour,2 tablespoons of baking powder, add margarine/butter, egg, and a little salt, then add some water to mix. And set aside.
3. Add the vegetable oil in a frying pan and heat for a little while, add your sliced onions, ground meat or beef, then stir. Once the meat, beef is brown add the potatoes, also add some water, salt thyme, spices, and cover to cook.
4. Then, take the dough and roll it on a flat surface and then use the medium-sized pie cutter to cut out a circular shape or any shape of your choice.
5. Bring down the pot of your meat pie filling.
6. Brush the surface of the pie with the egg, then put or scoop some meat or beef and fill into the center of the pie dough and rub the egg on the edge of the cut pie dough and use a fork to seal edges.
7. Then, put in an oven and bake for about 25-30minutes. It will give it a golden brown color when it is done.
8. Your meat pie is ready!!!
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution to How to Make Meat Pie in the comment box below and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.