First Bank Recruitment | Job Vacancy Requirements | Bank Portal
First Bank Recruitment – We all know that First Bank is one of the best banks in Nigeria and the world at large. Every young Nigerian will always love to work with First Bank PLC. We are happy to inform the general public that recruitment will soon start nationwide.
This may be your opportunity to work with one of the best banks in the world. The Nigerian banking business operates nationally, with an active customer base of over 10 million, and employs over 7,000 staff. It was found in 1894 and is Nigeria’s oldest bank. There have branches across the world.
DO NOT MISS ====⇒ INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
We are here to guide all those young Nigeria’s that are very much interested in working with one of the best banks in our great country Nigeria. But before that, we are going to outline all the major Job Vacancy Requirements. So without wasting so much your time.
First Bank Recruitment Requirements
Below are all the requirements for First Bank Recruitment.
1. All the applicants must be at last 27 years as of 31st December
2. Must be a Nigeria by birth.
3. A minimum of second class Honours.
4. Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
5. At last 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
With those requirements above you are set to go. Now that you have seen all the requirements we will show you how to apply.
How To Apply For First Bank Recruitment
1. Log in to FirstBank on-line application portal @ https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers
2. Read and follow the instructions contained therein in order to complete the online application form.
3. Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- Functional e-mail address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise;
- Bio-data, education and preferred test location among others.
4. Take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
5. Print out the acknowledgment slip upon the final submission of the online application.
Once you follow those steps believe me you are one step to work with First Bank PLC.
You will also like to check out =====⇒ P-Yes Registration Form
If you want us to notify you when the form is out. All you need to do is to drop your email address or mobile phone number.
Good Luck As You Apply…