Applications are open for interested and qualified Nigerians for the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Recruitment 2021/2022. All applicants should see the requirements, role of CAC, how to apply for the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) recruitment.
Thus, Great opportunity awaits the public as CAC recruitment 2021 is ongoing, interested candidates should patiently go through this article, as we will provide with all the necessary information you need to get this job.
Hence, if you have what it takes to get this job at the corporate affairs commission, then proceed further to see what qualifications required to apply for this job.
Hence, Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is a federal government agency responsible for the regulation and management of companies in Nigeria. It is a regulatory body, established to regulate the incorporation, running and winding up of companies, business names and incorporated trustees, in accordance with CAMA.
Furthermore, the corporate affairs commission was established by the companies and Allied Matters Act, which was promulgated in 1990 to regulate the management and formation of companies in Nigeria.
Hence, the established of the Corporate Affairs Commission as an autononous body was as a result of a perceived ineffectiveness of the erstwhile Company Registry, a department in the Federal ministry of commerce and Tourism which was then responsible for the registration and administration of the repealed companies Act of 1968.
Role Of Corporate Affairs commission
The functions of the Commission as set out in section 7 of the Companies and Allied Matters Act, are listed thus;
1. To administer the Act, including the regulation and supervision of the formation, incorporation, management, and winding up of companies.
2. Also, they arrange and conduct an investigation into the affairs of any company where the interests of the shareholders and the public so demand.
3. To establish and maintain companies’ registry and offices in all the states of the Federation suitably and adequately equipped to discharge its functions under the Act or any law in respect of which it is charged with the responsibility.
4. The Commission also registers Business Names, and Incorporated Trustees as well as provides a wide range of ancillary services.
5. To undertake such other activities as are necessary or expedient for giving full effect to the provisions of the Act.
CAC Recruitment Recruitment 2021
CAC recruitment requirement eligibility criteria for the 2021 application are listed thus;
1. Nigerian citizen by Birth or Descent.
2. Prospective candidates must possess B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
3. Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
4. Candidates should be between age range of 18 years to 30 years.
5. Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
6.Also, applicants should be a Computer literate
How to Apply For The CAC Recruitment 2021
To apply for the ongoing CAC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application portal, ensure you have read all requirement listed above and be sure that you meet up the eligibility criteria before applying.
1. Visit CAC login portal at https://www.cac.gov.ng/
2. Follow the instructions on the CAC official website.
3. Select any job opening.
4. Also ensure to read the requirements.
5. Ensure to read the requirements.
Meanwhile, the CAC recruitment form has not been activated yet. This page will be updated once the form is out. keep visiting this site or CAC Recruitment portal @ www.cac.gov.ng to stay updated once the form is or kindly drop your email in the comment box below.