Shell Recruitment 2021/2021 Application Form – Apply Now
Shell Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form: This is to inform the general public that shell petroleum development (SPDC) recruitment is ongoing.
Are you interested or searching for oil and gas jobs in Nigeria, if yes, this article is going to point out our necessary steps that will help you to get a job in the ongoing shell recruitment and also in the labor market.
Thus, in this article, we will provide you with vital information on the ongoing shell recruitment of 2021. This article will provide you pieces of information on the mode of application, shell recruitment requirement 2021, and other related information that will you get the job.
Moreso, the shell recruitment 2021 portal is now open for both graduates and non-graduates, prospective candidates should see the available job positions, steps to apply for the job opening, and eligibility criteria.
Royal Dutch Shell is commonly known as “Shell” is a British-Dutch oil company. In 2015, the company distributed $93.6 million to the NDDC, which was required by the law.
Thus, Shell Nigeria is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with an average of 93,000 employees in more than 70 countries of the world. Shell is Nigeria’s oldest energy company and has a long-term and continuing commitment to serve its economy and the people.
Hence, they currently supply power to more than 200,000 residents and businesses on Bonny Island via a rural electrification scheme. Shell petroleum development company is the pioneer leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. we invest heavily in the sector of the employee, which reflects in our industry-leading development program.
Shell Recruitment Requirement 2021
Applicants applying for the Shell Petroleum Development Company recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Applicants must possess B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
2. Applicant should be at least 18years of age and not above 30 years of age.
3. Possess West African Examination Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and Mathematics and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English and Mathematics).
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Candidate should be able to communicate in verbal and written English.
7. Must be computer literate.
Available Jobs And Positions
Below are some of the core departments/units at the shell company Nigeria that might be up for the exercise 2020.
Thus, note this guide in our article will further prepare you to familiarize yourself with shell Nigeria.
1. Technical and competitive IT
3. Well engineering
6. Information technology
7. Project engineering
8. production engineering
9. Human resources
10. Reservoir engineering
11. Sales and marketing
13. Process engineering
Important things to note about shell Nigeria
Before applying for shell Nigeria you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world, therefore it is very important to all prospective candidate to put into consideration the shell data protection policy.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Thus, anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand, be guided so as not to be duped by fraudsters.
How To Apply For The Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022
Prospective candidates that are interested and qualified and who wish to apply should take the following steps to register.
1. Visit the shell Nigeria official website @https://www.shell.com.ng/careers.html
2. Pick a job opening,
3. Read the requirements,
4. Next, apply for any of the job openings.
All informations you need to get the job will be advertised on the official website above. Hence, using the link above you can search for any recruitment and job opening at shell Nigeria and get updates related to your qualification.
Meanwhile, the Shell Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form is not yet out, disregard any form of information or advertisement as we will get you updated once the form is activated.
Hence, you can also drop your valid email with us here to get you updated with the latest information about the Shell Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form.