Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021 -application portal: This is a body formed to ensure improved service provision while maintaining effective intervention control by the Nigerian government.
Thus, Nigeria customs services function as a steward of state trade, border management and facilitate legal business in the global environment, which faces threat testing.
Therefore, the government granted this body permission and gave them the right to face an increase in international trade, which unfortunately has witnessed economic violations, money laundering, the threat of mass destruction, violations of intellectual property rights, the threat of terrorism, and the disposal of toxic and dangerous materials.
Furthermore, We are glad to announce to u that the Nigerian customs recruitment 2021 application portal is ongoing. Interested candidates should not be hasty to read this post, read carefully to get vital pieces of information you need about the Nigerian customs service.
Functions of the Nigerian customs service
Hence, the functions of the Nigerian customs service are thus;
1. Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilization
2. Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
3. Anti-Smuggling activities
4. collecting revenue
5. Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes
6. Licensing and registration of Customs Agents
7. Registration and designation of collecting banks
Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021 Requirements
The requirement to apply for the Nigeria Customs Recruitment are thus, listed below
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
2. Note, the height of not less than 1.7 meters for men and 1.64 meters for females is recommended for all applicants.
3. Must be certified by government medical personnel to be medically and physically fit for appointment in service.
4. Valid national ID card
5. Applicants should be between the ages of 18 to 25 years for inspector and custom cadre.
6. You must be free from debt.
7. computer literate is necessary.
8. Note, if you want to apply for superintendent cadre you should not be more than 30 years.
Ranks of the Nigerian customs service and their salary structure
Nigerian customs service are paid according to ranks and level of service to the country.
Hence, ranks and salary structure are listed below;
1. Comptroller General ———-
2. Deputy Comptroller-General ———
3. Assistant Comptroller-General ₦2,272,288 – ₦2,464,560
4. Comptrollers ₦1,759,829 – ₦1,966,281
5. Deputy Comptrollers ₦1,619,447 – ₦1,825,589
6. Assistant Comptrollers ₦1,225,584 – ₦1,405,449
7. Chief Superintendent Customs Officer ₦1,158,172 – ₦1,325,234
8. Deputy Superintendent Customs Officer ₦1,094,027 – ₦1,252,038
9. Assistant Superintendent of Customs I ₦1,012,562 – ₦1,143,539
10. Assistant Superintendent of Customs II ₦888,956 – ₦988991
11. Inspector of Custom ₦483,014 – ₦567,065
12. Assistant Inspector of Custom ₦357,358 – ₦411,484
13. Customs Assistant ₦298,506 – ₦330,321
How to apply for the Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021
Below are the steps on how to apply for the ongoing NCS recruitment. The steps are listed thus,
1. visit the Nigerian customs recruitment portal:www.custom.gov.ng/vacancy.customs.gov.ng
2. click on the “view vacancies” link for which you wish to apply
3. Read specific and general requirements
4. Read instruction to apply
5. click on “apply for the job” link
6. Custom registration form will appear on your screen
7. Create an account
8. Login with credentials
9. Fill in your details in the form provide
10. Upload documents
11. Complete the application form
12. Submit form and print the acknowledgement
Meanwhile, we are sorry to inform you that the Nigerian customs service recruitment form is not yet out, kindly drop your valid email with us in the comment box below. We will inform you once the form is activated thanks