How to Prepare Owo Soup | Ingredients & Guidelines
Hi, have you been searching for how to Prepare owo soup delicacy? My sweetheart, we want to inform you that you are on the right page. This is where you will get all the necessary details for your delicious owo soup.
Meanwhile, we found out that millions of people out there are finding it so difficult to prepare this amazing delicacy, that is why our team has to set this page to assist and guide you to achieve your goals. All you need to do is to read down the page and you will get all the information that you need.
Owo soup is a native food eaten by the southern part of Africa, this is one of the most popular delicacies eaten by the Benin, Urhobo, Isoko, Ijaw, Delta, and many more people.
Ingredients for Cooking Owo Soup
- Goat meat
- Palm oil
- Fresh pepper
- One large onion
- Salt to taste
- Chicken knorr Maggi
1. Wash, boil and season the goat meat, immediately it boiled add the stockfish, dry fish.
2. Then, add crayfish, fresh pepper, onion, salt to taste and simmer
3. Dissolve potash and slowly add it to the stock, add 2 seasoning cube and add some water to the pot and boil.
4. Mix the starch in water and set aside
5. Then, after some minutes mix the starch with water and put into the pot until the soup thicken.
6. Add the palm oil gradually and stir until it combined.
7. Your delicious pot of soup it ready to be served.
NOTE:You can also add tomatoes if you want.
You Can Serve it with
- pounded yam
- Delta starch
- Green plantain.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution to How to Prepare Owo Soup in the comment box below and we shall get back to you. Meanwhile, you can also share our page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.