How to Make Spicy Pepper Soup | Pepper Soup Recipe
How to Make Spicy Pepper Soup – Pepper soup is a soup from West Africa that is prepared using assorted meat, such as goat meat, cow, chicken or fish meat, etc with chili peppers. It is a spicy soup that has a watery texture and it is usually served hot.
We enjoy this African pepper soup for its sweetness, flavorful, and spicy taste. We ask that you follow us till the end. In order to get the full package that we have for you.
Therefore, this spicy pepper soup is popularly served at exclusive bars, restaurants, and parties and because you can not prepare this delicious meal you will go one of these places.
Moreover, the secret ingredients that only the restaurant owners use to prepare this delicacy which gives this recipe its unique aroma and taste will all be reviewed on this page. So that you can be able to make your spicy pepper soup at your comfort zone and at any point in time.
To successfully make spicy pepper soup | pepper soup recipe, do follow the guidelines below and also follow the step by step procedures of this recipe. It will make it a lot easier for you to prepare your delicious meal.
Ingredients For Preparing Spicy Pepper Soup
At this point, we are going to outline some of the basic ingredients for preparing pepper soup.
Hence, below are the major ingredients that are required:
- 500g Assorted Goat Meat
- 2 Tsp Uziza leaves
- 1 small sliced Onion
- chili pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Pepper Soup Spice
- 1 Tablespoon of Ginger powder
- 2 Tablespoon Crayfish
- 3 Knorr cubes
- Salt to taste
Here, all the step by step procedures you need on how to prepare this delicious meal.
- Cut the Goat meat into your desired shapes.
2. Then your meat thoroughly, transfer the meat into the Pot.
3. Add blended or Chopped Garlic, Onions and Ginger, salt, Seasoning cube.
4. Place on medium heat and allow the meats to cook for 15 minutes.
5. Then add enough water to cook the meats and leave to cook.
6. Add the pepper soup spice, chili pepper, crayfish, and salt to taste. Leave it to cook for another 10 minutes.
7. Stir in the uziza leaves and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
8. Then, your delicious pepper soup is ready to be served.
NOTE: The amount of peppers you add to the pepper soup depends on how much you love pepper, so feel free to increase or reduce the number of peppers you use
Meanwhile, make use of our comments box right below if you face any issues while making how to make spicy pepper soup. We will assist you as soon as we get your message in our comments box. Thanks.