How to Prepare Catfish Pepper Soup | Ingredient & Guidelines
How to Prepare Catfish Pepper Soup:- Welcome to our platform. Do feel free and make use of our services, this is where you will get all the necessary information and guideline that will add additional help on how to prepare catfish pepper soup.
It is effortless and fast to make, catfish pepper soup is usually made very spicy, delicious, and it is always hot. Meanwhile, catfish pepper soup is usually eaten in fashionable or exclusive bars and restaurants.
This recipe is also known as “point and kill”, it is a very delicious meal and it is eaten by millions of people all over the world because of its amusing tastes.
Ingredients for Making Catfish Pepper Soup
- Medium sized of Catfish or more
- Nutmeg seeds
- Chili fresh pepper
- Some scent leaves
- 1 tablespoon of ground crayfish
- Utazi leaves (very little)
- 1/4 cup Pepper-soup spice
- Sliced onions
- 2 seasoning cubes
- Salt to taste
1. Wash the catfish thoroughly.
2. Slice the utazi leaves, onions, scent leaves, and set aside.
3. Steam the fish with some hot water and drain to toughen up the outer skin, this will prevent the fish from falling apart during cooking.
4. Put the washed catfish into the cooking pot.
5. Add enough water to cover the catfish, half teaspoon of salt, 2 seasoning cubes, 1/4 teaspoon catfish seasoning spice, ground crayfish, and pepper. Boil for 10 minutes.
6. Check for salt and seasoning.
How to Cook Catfish Pepper Soup
1. Wash the catfish thoroughly to rinse off blood, sand, and dirt. After then, cut the catfish into the desired slices.
2. Steam the fish with some hot water and drain to toughen up the outer skin, this will prevent the fish from falling apart during cooking.
3. You’ll need to roast them in a frying pan and stir continuously. You’ll smell a sweet aroma when it’s done.
4. Place your pot, add enough water to cover the catfish, add onions, stock cube, and salt to taste. Place over medium heat and allow to Cook for 10 minutes.
5. Add the ground pepper, ground crayfish and the seasoning cube, some salt, mix thoroughly and cook.
6. Add the uziza and simmer.
7. Add pepper soup spice. Boil for another 5 minutes. Check for salt and seasoning.
8.Your spicy pepper soup is ready.
To prevent your catfish from softening or falling apart during cooking in your pot of soup, use the hot water method so you can cook it long enough to get the seasonings and spices into the fish.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution to How to Prepare Catfish Pepper Soup in the comment box below and we shall get back. Meanwhile, you can also share our page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.