How to Cook Luku Soup – Hi guys, you are at the place, make your day a delicious one by cooking Luku soup. It is simple to cook and a delicious meal, is a delicious native delicacy eaten by Ondo people?
Moreover, Marugbo leaves are medicinal in nature. The leaves are in a different form- fresh, dried, and in powdered form but I like using the fresh ones, they are used after being completely sun-dried, this is what gives the dark green leaf a black color, Due to the concentration of vegetables in the soup.
Meanwhile, there are a lot of things you should know on How to Cook Luku Soup. For you to know some of those things, we want you to read down this page. It is very important you know how to prepare this meal.
Ingredient on How to Cook Luku Soup
Meanwhile, we are going to be showing you the ingredients you need to make your cooking a successful one. This is because of the mistakes some people do, in order to avoid making those mistakes, please read down.
- 8-10 pieces of Goat meat
- Dried Marugbo leaves
- Luku powder
- One tablespoon of Tumeric powder
- Fresh peppers
- Five tablespoons of palm oil
- One big onion
- Uziza leaves
- Medium-sized onion.
- one tin of tomatoe
- Knorr chicken cube
- Salt to taste
1. Wash and stim your meat until it becomes very tender and soft.
2. Add water and cover the cooked meat. Add in crayfish powder, smoked fish and palm oil, Than Stir.
3. Add pepper, scotch bonnet and tomatoes with onions,luku powder and cook for 20 minutes
4. Blend all the vegetables – dried marugbo leaves, bitter leaves till smooth, then add some water.
5. Then, pour the blended vegetable into the pot and other seasonings, allow to cook.
6. It is ready and to be served with eba,pounded yam etc.
Hence, make use of our comments box right below if you have any question on How to Cook Luku Soup Our team is standing by to assist you once we get your message on our box.