How to Cook noodles- Hi guys, today is another beautiful day and we are to discuss how to prepare your delicious instant noodles.
Noodles have taken over almost all the heart of the world, and it is eaten by millions of people all over the world.
Meanwhile, we will be giving you all the help and guidelines on how to cook Noodles. It is fast food and very easy to prepare.it will only take 10-15 minutes to prepare your delicious noodles.
Noodles ingredients Contain – Wheat flavor, iodized salt, chili powder, ginger, soy powder, spices, sugar, vegetable oil, and chicken extract.
Ways you can make your Noodles
However, they are so many ways to make or prepare Noodles and we are going to give you all the details that you need.
1. Noodles and boiled egg
2. Noodles and fried egg
3. Noodles with egg and vegetable
4. Noodles noodles soup
5. Fried Noodles with carrots and green peas
6. Noodles and sardine
7. Noodles with egg sauce
8. Noodles with fried eggs and fruit salad
Importance of Noodles
Noodles are very easy to cook and it is delicious, it is eaten by millions of people all over the world
It is also in an affordable price, both the rice and the poor has the right to enjoy this delicious recipe.
Meanwhile, noodles contain protein, carbohydrate, vitamin A, B6, B12, sodium, and calories, etc.
Therefore, the percent daily values are based on a 2000 calories diet. That means your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needed.
Ingredients for Cooking Noodles
1. Two packs of noodles
2. Two tablespoons of vegetable oil
3. One small onion
4. One medium size of carrot
5. Half green bean
6. Fresh pepper
7. Noodles flavor
8. Fried or boiled egg
- Slice your carrot, onion, green bean and set aside
- Set your pot with 2 cups of water of fire
- Add 2 pack of noodles and allow to boil, then combine carrots, green beans, and the noodle flavor, stir and allow for 5minutes in a medium heat
- Boil or fry the egg
- It is ready!!!
How to Cook Noodles
- Add the 2 pack of Noodles in a boiled water an allow for about 5 minutes
- Slice the carrot, green beans, onion and fresh pepper and set aside
- Drain water from the noodles
- Heat the frying pan and add vegetable oil, add your sliced carrot, green bean, onion, and fry for 1-2 minutes. Then add the Indomie noodles, noodles flavor pepper, and stir.
- Fry or boil the egg.
- Then, your delicious recipe is ready!!!
Meanwhile, make use of our comments box right below if you find it difficult while preparing your noodles. Once we get your message we will get back to you as soon as we can. ENJOY THE MEAL.