We created this platform to guide you on how to cook fried rice to make it very easy for you to prepare at your home. We know that many people are searching and looking for how to cook this delicious dish and I can guarantee you that this would be your last search.
If u are not eating fried rice you have really missed a lot; fried rice is one of the most widely eaten food; it is also accepted by almost everyone because of its delicious taste.
Furthermore, there are many ways or methods of cooking fried rice; but I love mine when boiling the rice in chicken or meat stock; So the rice is already flavored before mixing it with the stir-fried vegetable.
Fried rice is also prepared by stir-frying seasoned pre-cooked rice with a mixture; of vegetables and cooked meat, chicken, fresh prawns, or shrimps. It is simple and can be made healthy if you follow the instructions.
The following are the instruction needed to prepare your fried rice in your various homes or special event.
1. Get a clean pot. And wash all your cooking equipment thoroughly.
2. Wash rice with warm and clean water, about 3 times or till water runs clear. Drain and set aside.
3. Add a tablespoon of oil in pot then pour in the washed rice. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add half of the stock cubes, thyme, and half of the chopped onions and stir for another minute.
5. Add Chicken broth and water then cover the pot tightly and leave to cook on very low heat for 30 minutes or till cooked.
6. Place a frying pan on another cooking gas then add the remaining vegetable oil. When the vegetable oil is heated, add the mixed peppers; the remaining onion, mixed vegetables, the remaining half of stock cubes, curry powder, and salt to taste.
7. Combine thoroughly and begin to fry, When the mixture is fried; add the fried liver and prawns then mix. Adjust salt and seasoning then take off the heat.
8. Add the vegetable mixture to the rice and mix well.
9. Let the vegetable steam with the rice for about 5 minutes and take off the heat.
10. It done!!!.
Ingredients needed to Cook Fried Rice
Three cups of rice
two chopped carrot
One cup frozen prawns
★ One cup diced chicken
★ Also, One cup diced liver/kidney
★ One medium size of chopped onion
★ 1/4 tablespoons butter
★ 1/2 tablespoon of curry powder
★ Three Garlic cloves minced
★ 1/2 tablespoon of thyme
★ One tablespoon of red pepper
★ Green bell pepper
★ Scotch bonnet chopped
★ 1/2 tablespoon of Nutmeg
★ 1 cup of green beans
★ 3 knorr chicken cube
★ Vegetable oil
★ 1 tablespoon of Green pepper
★ Salt to taste
Steps on How to Cook Fried Rice
1. Get a clean pot, wash and clean your beef/kidney properly and boil; then add already seasoned and boiled chicken, meat, and stim for 5minutes.
2. If you are using fresh vegetables, wash and dice them ready. If frozen, thaw the vegetables. also chop your onions, carrot, green pepper.
3. Wash rice with clean water about 3 times drain and pour into a pot; add the chicken stock, water to cover, curry; thyme, preferred spice, pepper, and allow to boil halfway.
4. Place a pan big enough to cook rice on medium heat, add oil, heat until hot, add chopped onions, curry powder, thyme, powder, and fry for about one minute to release the fragrance then add washed rice and stir continuously for about 2-3 minutes.
5. place your frying pan to heat on medium heat. Add the butter and leave to melt. When it has melted, add your chopped onion, garlic, diced chicken; then your liver/kidney and fry for about 3 to 4 minutes. And your carrot, green beans; add one knorr chicken cube, pepper, combine and fry for 3 minutes.
6. The rice will to be fried in small quantities, so you will have to divide it and stir-fry into equal portions. The size of your frying pan will determine how many portions you will have. Pour a portion of the stir-fried mix into the frying pan; add the cooked rice and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
7. put your rice in the frying pan and combine thoroughly and begin to fry.
8. Fry for at least 8 minutes, Fry till the rice becomes soft and dries up a little bit. When it’s all done, combine all portions together, taste for salt/seasoning, adjust if necessary, then fry again for another minute or two.
9. It ready!!!
Meanwhile, for your comment and contribution on How to Cook Fried Rice at any point in time; please do make use of the comment box below. And again if this article was helpful to you please do well by sharing it on; your social medium platform for your family and friends.