How to Bake Cake Recipe: Hi, welcome to hitsbase.com. We are here to give you all the guidelines and assistant that you need on how to bake a cake.
Moreover, we will use this platform to teach you how to make a perfect cake without any mistakes. Our goal and responsibilities are to help you become a good and better baker.
Meanwhile, you don’t need to worry about how to make your cake taste or look so gorgeous, because this page is made for you and those out there finding it difficult to make it. So for you to be here we want you to know that you are on the right page where you will get all of those things free without paying money for it.
This classic vanilla cake is a pretty, perfect cake for birthdays, weddings, and any special occasion. The flavored syrup helps the cakes stay moist, so you can make them a day ahead and decorate them the next day.
Therefore, this recipe is a simple, classic, delicious flavored combined with flour, milk, eggs, and other ingredients.
Ingredients for Baking Cake
Follow our step-by-step guide for making your perfect and delicious cake.
- 5 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons of baking powder
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups or 500 g of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 300g of softened butter
- 6 big eggs
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla
- 120ml of milk
- 1 cup of olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 cups of icing
- 2 cup of cocoa powder or chocolate
Procedures on How to Bake Cake Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F (177 °C)
2. Whisk the flour, baking powder, little of salt
3. In the electric mixer dissolve the sugar, powder milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla until it is smoothed. Add it in the blow of the flour, and mix.
4. Grease 3 round pans. Divide the cake between the 3 prepared pans.
5. Use parchment paper in the pan- Trace the bottom of the cake pans on a large piece of parchment paper. Cut out the parchment circle.
6. Butter the pan with softened butter. Line the pan with parchment paper, this will help your cake release perfectly, and butter the parchment.
7. Bake the cake for 45 to 5o minutes. Put all the pans in the oven and bake them until they become golden brown.
8. Use toothpick Test – inserted into the center, if it comes out clean then it is done.
9. Remove the cake from the oven, and remove them from the pans. Set them on a wire rack to cool.
10. Spread vanilla buttercream on the cakes and place the other cake on top. Spread more icing on it.
11. Then, your delicious and flavored cake is ready!!!
Meanwhile, for more information, please drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you at due time. Do well to share this information on your Social media platforms to help others that might be in need.