How to Bake Cupcake Recipe:- Welcome to our platform. Do feel free and make use of our services, this is where you will get all the necessary information and guideline that will add additional help on how to bake Cupcake.
It is effortless and fast to make. These Moist chocolate Cupcakes are super easy to make. Today we are going to make classic flavors, like a delicious Chocolate Cupcake recipe.
Today’s chocolate cupcakes are for chocolate fans, and it happens to be one of my favorite flavors.
Moreover, cupcakes are not just perfect for events like birthdays or weddings if we’re being realistic, the cupcake is perfect for any time, no matter the party or get-together you’re hosting.
Ingredient for Making Cupcake | How to Bake Cupcake Recipe
At this point, we are going to outline all the ingredients that you don’t know. Without wasting so much of your time let’s start right away.
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 250g sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 120ml milk
- 120g Softened butter
- 120ml vegetable oil
- 230 softened butter.
- Salt to taste
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2–3 tbsp milk
- 2 large egg
- Chocolate butter frosting for topping
Meanwhile, now that you seen the Ingredients needed to bake cupcake, below are ways on how to make them on your own at any point in time.
Method of Baking Cupcake
1. Heat oven to 180C |160C
2. Use an electric whisk beat 120g softened butter until softened. Then add the sugar, flour, salt, eggs, and milk and whisk until the mixture is smooth.
3. Add 1 tsp vanilla extract,3/4 teaspoon baking powder, baking soda, whisk until it combined then spoon the mixture into the cupcake paper cases.
4. Place the cupcakes in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, until both trays of cupcakes are a light golden color.
5. Remove from the oven. Leave the cupcakes to cool in the tins for a few minutes. Then transfer them to a wire rack to cool.
6. To make the buttercream, whisk 150g softened butter until soft then add 300g icing sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt and milk and mix together.
Decorating Cupcakes | How to Bake Cupcake Recipe
These cupcakes are so special and can be decorated in many forms and ways of your choice. These are some ways you can decorate it, with icing, buttercream, vanilla, or chocolate.
These cupcakes can be kept overnight if covered. You can also refrigerate them for three days but should be at room temperature before eating.
We hope this recipe was helpful. If so, do well by commenting on the comment section below.
Therefore, please do well to share it with your friends and family through your social media platforms.