How to Make A Delicious Chin Chin:- Hi guys, today we are going to be giving you all the information and guidelines you need on how to make a delicious chin chin recipe. And, we shall ensure that our service will be the best.
Moreover, we shall be doing our best to inform and guide you on the steps and procedures properly, and on other relevant things that you should know about the chin chin recipe.
This delicious snack can be severed as breakfast, lunch, or supper, after the main meal. it is a dish served at any point in time coupled with a chilled drink.
Chin chin recipe is very easy to make, and it is prepared at home without much effort. with just a few ingredients you will make your delicious snack.
Chin chin is a sweeten fried snack made with flour which is kneaded and cut into small size or any shape of your choice before frying.
Ingredients for Making Chin Chin
- 300g or 4 cups of Plain Flour
- 120g Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs
- Some cups of water
- Vegetable oil for frying
How to Prepare Chin Chin
Follow these steps to get a delicious chin chin. And with the help of these procedures you can make your chin chin at any point in time.
1. Sieve the flour into a medium bowl.
2. Then, add the sugar, ground nutmeg, baking powder, and mix thoroughly. Add some cup of water.
3. Also, add your egg and butter, stir till it is well combined.
4. Add the milk into the blow and mix till you get a smooth and not too strong or sticky dough.
5. Then, cover the bowl and leave the dough to rest for about 25 minutes.
6. After that, you will notice that the dough is softer. Then knead very well.
7. Sprinkle some flour on a clean, flat surface, then roll, knead your dough on the surface.
8. By using a knife or a pizza cutter, cut the dough into your desired shapes and sizes.
9. Add the vegetable oil into the frying pan, the oil should be enough and set in medium heat.
10. The oil should be deep fry and be very careful so it will not be too hot.
11. Don’t add too much dough into the frying pan spit will not stick together.
12. Then, keep stirring and monitor your frying.
13. Fry till it turns golden brown.
14. Remove it from the fire and place it on a clean plate and allow it to cool.
15. Then, serve you delicious and crunchy chin chin with a chilled drink.
- The chin chin can be prepared hard, in between, or in a soft way. This chin chin recipe is made in-between which is not too hard nor too soft
- If you prefer hard Chin chin, then do not add baking powder and the egg.
- If you want the chin chin to be soft then add more tablespoon of butter and more tablespoon of baking powder.
- If the dough touches the end of the pot, then you need to add more oil in other to allow it from burning.
- Also, if the dough slowly floats on the surface of the oil, then the oil is just right.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution to How to A Delicious Chin Chin in the comment box below and we shall get back to you.
Meanwhile, you can also share our page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.