We created this platform to show you and millions of people out there how to make the best ice cream recipe, at your various homes and at any point in time.
Our team has been getting messages from different parts of the world asking us to show them all the steps and guidelines on how to make this creamy vanilla ice cream mixed with chocolate.
This creamy Vanilla ice mixed with chocolate is rich in cream and it is very easy to make, with just a few ingredients you will make your delicious vanilla recipe.
It is a piece of sweet and frozen ice made from milk, chocolate, vanilla, creamy, and its flavor is spice and sweet and it usually colored and freezing for it yummy taste to come out perfectly well.
Can you Make Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Maker?
Yes, you can make your creamy and delicious ice cream without the maker, all you have to do is to mix all your ingredients together. Then, store it in the freezer until it chills.
How to Make it with the Machine
Mix all the ingredients together, then pour it into the machine. Churn it, then put the finished cream to the container and place it in the freezer until ready to serve.
Ingredients for Making Ice Cream
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 1/2 tablespoon of white sugar
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate
1. In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the milk, whip the cream and sugar until it mixes well. Then, add in the vanilla, sugar, and salt until it combined very well and add any flavor of your choice.
2. Pour it into a container, cover it with a plastic wrap and seal.
3. Then, store in the freezer for about 1-2 hours.
4. Bring it out from the freezer, add some chocolate and a strawberry, if you so deserve.
5. Then, serve your creamy vanilla chocolate chill and enjoy!!!.
NOTE: make sure the sugar is completely dissolved for smooth texture.
We hope this recipe was helpful. If so, do well by commenting on the comment section below.
Therefore, please do well to share it with your friends and family through your social media platforms.