How to Make Yummy Spaghetti – We find out that millions of people are searching for how to prepare this yummy and delicious delicacy. Actually, this page is made for you that love good, easy, and delicious meals.
However, you will learn this Pasta recipe without going to any restaurant but make it at your comfort zone at any point in time. And we are dedicated to giving you the best guidelines and steps that would help you to prepare and enjoy your pasta recipe.
This recipe is a simple dish of spaghetti and tomato sauce with chicken balls but you can use meat or eggs if you so much desire.
Meanwhile, this recipe is very easy to make, if you have the right recipe and it is prepared at home without many efforts. with just a few ingredients you will make your delicious delicacy.
Ingredients For Making Pasta Recipe
At this point, we are going to outline some of the basic ingredients for preparing spaghetti.
Hence, below are the major ingredients that are required:
- 1 pack of Spaghetti
- Chicken stock
- 1 cup Pepper Sauce
- Chicken balls, Meat or eggs
- 1 Onion small
- 2 Tomatoes or Pasta Sauce
- 1 large Onions
- 2 Bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons of vegetables oil
- 2 scotch bonnet peppers
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tablespoons of curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Thyme
- 2 stock cube
- Italian sausage
How to Make Yummy Spaghetti
Meanwhile, for those that have been searching for how to make this delicious meal, all you have to do is to follow up with the guidelines that we are about to show you on this page.
1. Combine 2 eggs, 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce, Italian sausage, and garlic powder in a medium bowl and mix it with your chicken balls.
2. Then, add the remaining Pasta Sauce to a boil over medium-high heat in a pan. Gently stir in uncooked chicken balls.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes or until chicken balls are done.
4. Place a large pan on medium heat. Heat up the vegetable oil. Add in sliced onions and stir-fry until fragrant
5. Parboil the spaghetti and add salt to taste and cook for about 10 minutes then take it off the heat and drain the water from it. And set aside
6. Add in the bay leaves and allow to simmer for 3-5 minutes. Then, season with curry powder, Thyme, add in Maggi and salt to taste. Taste and adjust for seasoning.
7. Add the tomato sauce into the pot stir fry till the sauce is dry
8. Stir the sauce occasionally to prevent it from burning.
9. Also, add the boiled pasta to the sauce and mix together.
10. Also, sliced some fresh Tomatoes and place them on top.
11. Cover and allow to cook for 5-10 minutes on low-medium heat.
Therefore, you can make use of our comments box right below if you face any issues while preparing How to Make Yummy Spaghetti.
Meanwhile, we will get back to you once we get your message in our comment box.
Also, you can as well share our link with your friends and family or on any of your social media platforms. Good luck.