Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019 | How To Apply For (FCSC) Free
Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019 – The Federal Civil Service Recruitment application form will officially be released soon. The date for Nigerian Federal Civil Service recruitment will be announced here once the application is out.
The requirement and step by step guide on how to apply for Nigerian Federal Civil Service recruitment. All the requirement as will be listed on the Nigerian Federal Civil Service portal is here all ready for you. Kindly read through.
READ MORE: Peace Corps Online Recruitment 2018 | How To Apply Online Form And Guide
We’ll start first by letting you know some of the basic requirements. After that, you’ll them see the general requirements for Nigeria Federal Civil Service jobs application.
Federal Civil Service Recruitment | How To Apply For (FCSC) 2019 Free
All applicants for the Nigerian Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019 must meet and satisfy the following conditions:
1. Interested applicant must be a male or female between the ages of 22 and 35 years, while medical consultants are not more than 40 years of age by October 2019.
2. Applicant Must Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
3. Be medical, mentally and physically fit according to NA standards.
5. Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
6. Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
7. Possess a valid certificate of the state of origin.
8. Applicants (Less serving members of the Armed Forces) must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
9. Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
10. Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit from any recognized institution of learning.
11. Candidates must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
12. Applicant must not have anybody inscriptions or tattoos.
13. Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Vacancies
Now, we will like to look at vacancies that The Federal Civil Service Commission is offering to the public. The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) will be recruiting the following MDAs:
1. Federal Ministry of Finance.
2. Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
3. Federal Ministry of Education.
4. Federal Ministry of Information and Culture.
5. Federal Ministry of Power, Works, and Housing.
6. Federal Ministry of Science and Technology.
7. Office of the Auditor.
8. General for the Federation.
9. Office of the Surveyor.
10. General of the Federation.
11. Bureau of Public Procurement.
12. Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity.
13. General for the Federation.
14. Office of the Surveyor.
15.Federal Ministry of Transport.
ALSO, READ MORE: Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019 | How To Apply & Requirements
How To Apply For Federal Civil Service Recruitment Online
Now, we about to show you how to apply for Federal Civil service recruitment online free; all we need from you is to read down and know how you can apply (FCSC); without running to your friends for help.
The first step that will be required for Federal Civil service recruitment 2019 is to register for Nigeria Federal Civil service online through the official website at www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
The application is to be submitted online free of charge via the Nigerian Federal Civil service Recruitment website/portal. The Nigerian Federal Civil service recruitment commencement date will be communicated to you here in due time.
We hope that this article has helped you in one way or another… Make use of our box right below if you have Questions to ask on; Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019 and how To Apply For (FCSC) Free… We love you…