Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2021: Ghana Armed Forces are the unified armed force of Ghana, consisting of the Army, Navy, and Ghana Air Force. It was formed in the year 1957.
Also, The President of Ghana is the Commander-in-Chief of the Ghana Armed Forces; and also the supreme military commander of the President’s Own Guard Regiment (POGR) and of the Border Guard Unit (BGU).
In other words, the Chief of Defence Staff and the Minister of Defence; are in charge of the supervision of the Ghana armed forces.
Meanwhile, the Ghana Army is in charge of land wars in the country. They are the main ground warfare organizational military branch of the Ghanaian Armed Forces.
Ghana Armed Forces 2021 Recruitment Forms
Hence, many Ghanaians dream of being recruited into the Ghanaian military GAF because it is a job worth doing.
Therefore, a lot will be tested here to ascertain that you are fit for the job. Mental and physical fitness as well as intelligence is very important in this career.
Hence, applicants should be conversant with Ghana Armed forces recruitment questions, such as the history of the country and the military sector, functions of the Ghanaian army, etc.
However, it is vital to be knowledgeable of these questions and to have them at the tips of your finger.
Ghana Armed Forces 2021 Recruitment Requirements
To be eligible for the Ghana armed force recruitment, applicants must meet all the criteria listed below. Without wasting so much of your time.
1. Applicant must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
2. Applicants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years of age.
3. Applicants should be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
4. Applicants should be of the minimum height of 1.68 meters (5.6ft) for males and 1.60 meters (5.4ft) for females.
5. Applicants must be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
6. Applicants should be single (not married) (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
7. For Military Police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75 meters (5.9ft) and 1.70 meters (5.7ft) for females.
Applicants must possess the following:
A. BECE. Must have Six (6) Passes including English and Mathematics.
B. SSSCE. Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than D) including Core English and Mathematics. Or
C. GCE ‘O’ Level. Must have Five (5) Credits (Not less than ) including English and Mathematics. And
D. GCE ‘A’ Level. Must have Credits in all Three (3) subjects (Not less than D) and General Paper
E. DEGREE. Must have First Degree (Not below) Second Class Lower from a recognized University
How to apply
All applicants are advised to read carefully the entry requirements for clear understanding before application proper.
Furthermore, after meeting up the eligibility criteria for Ghana Armed forces recruitment, the applicant will undergo the following processes to apply.
1. Acquire a scratch card at FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH¢ 50) from the designated regional post offices.
2. Scratch gently to reveal the pin code.
Hence, you can use the scratch card three times until a record is successfully submitted.
3. Log on to the recruitment portal @http://www.gafrecruitment.com
4. Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
5. Click on the Apply Now tab to open the applicant authentication page.
6. Enter your card serial number, pin code in the space provided and select your preferred arm of service, type of commission, and click submit.
7. Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3:
Page 1. Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
Page 2: Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension (170 x 150 pixels) enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
page 3: Meanwhile, Enter the results of only the TWO required core subjects on your WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate, that is; CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH. Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE Index number, WASSCE, or SSSCE Certificate Serial Number. Upload only scanned copies of the following; WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate and Degree Certificate.
NOTE: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate, Degree Certificate) that will be uploaded, should not exceed 1(One) Megabyte, and should be in JPEG picture format only.
8. Click on the Preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there will be any modifications to be made.
9. Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
10. Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it if you are Qualified.
However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the PRINT SUMMARY Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-mail and order a reprint.
Meanwhile, we are sorry to announce to you that the Ghana Armed force recruitment form has not yet activated; do well to drop your valid email address with us in the comment box below, we will notify you once the form is activated.