Nigeria Customs Recruitment – The information you need to know about NCS recruitment guide is on this page. We have been receiving a lot of requests on Nigeria Customs services recruitment, to know when the recruitment will start.
You don’t need to ask questions about the recruitment all you need to do is visit www.customs.gov.ng. My dear notwithstanding you did the right thing by asking, this page will show you a lot on how to apply for Nigerian Customs Service vacancy online, the A-Z procedure, and the requirement/eligibility involved. Interested candidates should follow while applying online.
Do not miss to CLICK HERE to apply for NHIS Recruitment
Meanwhile, NCS is an independent agency under the supervisory oversight of the Ministry of Finance, responsible for the collection of customs revenue and anti-smuggling efforts. It was established in the year 1891; Before we will guide you on steps to apply for the NCS vacancy we will first outline all the requirements/eligibility involved while applying online.
Requirement/Eligible For Nigeria Customs Recruitment
There are as follows.
1. The applicants must be a Nigeria by Birth.
2. Certificates of birth.
3. You must be between the year of 18 and 35 years of age.
4. Applicants must have no criminal record or background.
5. The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants. Certificates with credits in not less than 4 subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
6. Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
With those requirements above you can apply online without meeting anybody for assistance. Before that, we will outline all the vacancy available for recruitment.
List Of Vacancy Available For Recruitment
Be are vacancy available.
1. Controller General.
2. Deputy Controller General.
3. Assistants Controller General.
5. Assistant Controller General.
The next stage is to show you steps to apply for Customs services recruitment without running to the computer center for assistance.
Steps To Apply For Nigeria Customs Services Recruitment
Once you made up your mind what you will do is just follow this guideline right below.
1. Visit the official homepage at www.customs.gov.ng.
2. Fill in your personal data, make sure that you type carefully as that you will not make mistake before you submit.
Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
Feel free to tell us, what you think about the Nigeria Customs Recruitment if you have questions make use of the comment box. You can also share our page link on your social media accounts so that your friends will get to know about it. By using those buttons right below. Thanks as you share our page.