EFCC Recruitment 2021 Application portal: The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud (419 fraud) and money laundering.
Therefore, EFCC was established in 2003, partially in response to pressure from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), which named Nigeria as one of 23 countries non-cooperative in the international community’s efforts to fight money laundering. Hence, the agency has its head office in Abuja.
Hence, Since the establishment of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission in 2003 to investigate financial crimes in Nigeria, the agency has been firmly establish in controversy, partly for its approach in fighting corruption, which experts have described as “selective” and for the character of persons that steer its affairs.
Furthermore, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission headquarters is located at No.5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja, Nigeria.
Hence, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) began its operation in 2003 under the Formal President of Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo. The aim of the EFCC iS to eradicate illegal activities in the country. EFCC has announced its desperate need for candidates who are willing and able to work in the Agency.
EFCC Recruitment Requirements 2021
The eligibility recruitment requirements for EFCC 2021 are listed thus:
1. Interested candidates applying for the EFCC Graduates Cadre, Diploma Cadre, and S.S.C.E Cadre, must have SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card, or Driver License.
3. Make sure to come along with your Birth certificate and BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
4. Additionally, you must have excellent communication, computer skills, and be physically/mentally fits.
5. Applicants with abnormalities, deformed, debt/criminal cases and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
6. Candidates must not be above the age of 25 years.
7. Also, applicants must not be married.
8. You must be a computer literate
Ranks of EFCC
The EFCC ranks for its staff are different from other regulatory bodies, but the three major ranks are listed thus;
1. Detective superintendent
2. Detective assistant cadres of the cadets and
3. Detective inspectorate
Divisions in the EFCC body
Hence, there are also divisions in the commission of the Economic and Financial crime based on staff rank.
The divisions include the following:
1. The Administrative division
2. The research and publication division
3. Cadets division
4. Certificate courses division
5. capacity development division
6. The networking and collaboration division
Salary Structure of EFCC
Therefore, the commission of the economic and financial crime pay a considerable salary to its staff based on ranks and level of service in the commission.
Hence, an entry-level staff with the commission of the Economic and Financial crime earns about 158,000 as salary, while a graduate assistant receives 201,075 as a normal pay rate on a monthly basis. Also, a Deputy Detective who is of higher rank at the commission receives about 245,000 per month.
How To Apply For EFCC REcruitment 2021
The steps includes the following;
1. Applicants are to fill and submit their applications online via the Department of Petroleum Resources Application Portal.
2. To apply you need to register your account at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission portal.
3. Hence, multiple all applications submitted by an applicant for more than one position will be disqualified.-0lk
Meanwhile, we want to use this medium to inform you that the EFCC recruitment form is not yet activated, kindly drop your valid email with us here to get the latest information via the EFCC form activation date.