The University Of Manitoba Scholarship – Award letters are now available online through Aurora Student. To improve access and communication, award recipients will receive an email notification when their award letter is available online.
Students are able to access their award letter on all platforms (i.e. computer, tablet, mobile); and can also print out their own copy of the award letter. Financial Aid & Awards will no longer be mailing out award notification letters to students, and email notifications will only be sent out to university email accounts.
You will not like to miss === University Of Bristol Undergraduate Scholarships
The University of Manitoba rewards academic excellence with an exciting program of entrance scholarships; for recent high school graduates and a wide range of awards for current students who excel within their faculties. Last year more than 1400 1st-year students received entrance scholarships totaling over $2.8 million, while 2nd year and senior students received more than $6 million of scholarship and award funding.
When this is combined with $550,000 in athletic scholarships, $6 million in UM bursaries, and $1 million in scholarship; and bursary funding from outside agencies, the University of Manitoba issued more than $16 million; to students in the form of awards, scholarships, and bursaries.
Scholarships are normally offered to full-time students based on academic achievement and course load only and require that the recipient re-register at the University of Manitoba for the subsequent year.
How do I apply for scholarships? – University Of Manitoba Scholarship
University of Manitoba website http://umanitoba.ca/, please follow these steps:
1. Put your mouse/cursor over the ‘Current Students’ tab and move your cursor over to the right-hand side blue colored menu.
2. Click on ‘Aurora Student’ (right underneath the heading “Online Services”).
3. Scroll down the page with the heading in blue that has the Aurora logo in blue and green, click on the blue link ‘Enter Secure Area’.
4. Read everything Need Help? If you need help resetting your PIN, please call the Registrar’s Office at (204) 474-9420 (we cannot reset PIN numbers in Financial Aid & Awards). after the word ‘Students’ at the top to learn what your user id and PIN number should be and proceed to log in at the bottom.
Once you are in Aurora, you will be prompted to create a new PIN and to create security questions (should you ever forget your PIN).
Note: Students, will be your permanent PIN for the entire time that you are with the university so choose something that you can remember but is not easy for others to guess (ie. Don’t use your birthday, address, or pets name, etc.).
IMPORTANT: The university will NOT give out information to anyone but the student, even if under 18 years of age. If students wish to grant parental/guardian access to their university information, they must obtain and submit an authorization form from the specific office that they wish to have access to.
5. Once in Aurora, click on the tab at the top of the page that reads ‘Student Awards and Financial Aid’.
6. Click on ‘View my student aid’ and complete the acceptance process.
Once you are done with those steps above you mate have for the University Of Manitoba Scholarship.