Chinese Government Scholarship is available for all International Students who wish to pursue their careers in China. Therefore, this is an ample opportunity for all applicants who are graciously hoping to study in China.
China is one of the best places where young students out there want to go and study. At this page we are going to tell you all you should know about that the application. All we want from you is to keep on reading to know all that is requested for you.
Meanwhile, it is very important to know all the requirements needed for you to apply with. Million of people out there have been sending us messages requesting us to outline all the requirements needed to apply. That is the major reason we have to create this part to address the issues.
Eligibility for the Chinese Government Scholarship
To be eligible, the applicant must have to following;
- Be in good health.
- Apply through the Chinese Embassy in their home country.
- Be a high school graduate and not up to the age of 25 if applying for the undergraduate category.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder and below 35 if applying for the Master’s category.
- Be a master’s degree holder and below the age of 40 if applying for the doctoral programs.
- Be a master’s degree holder, under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study if applying for the general scholars’ program.
- Be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor and under the age of 50 if applying for a senior scholar program.
- Application form from the Chinese Embassy (in Chinese or English).
- Notarized highest diploma.
- Academic transcripts.
- A study plan or research proposals (not less than 200 words for undergraduates, 500 words for a non-degree holder and 800 words for postgraduates).
- Recommendation letters from a professor or associate professor.
- Applicants for music and arts programs must submit their own works.
- If staying for more than six months, applicants must show a copy of his/her Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Applicants below 18 must submit valid documents of their legal guardians.
- Pre-admission letter from the Chinese Government Scholarship universities.
- Language qualification certificates like IELTS, TOEFL or HSK.
Apply Now For Free
For you to apply you have to follow up with the guidelines that we are about to show you. We are here to make it easy and simple for you and so many others out there.
Firstly, you have to make use of the link button right away.
Click on the link to apply for free.
You have to provide all the requested requirements needed.
You can as well make use of our comments box right below if you face any issues while applying. We will get back to you as soon as we get your message.
Good luck as you apply.