Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2021: Nigeria Navy is one of the divisions of Nigerian Armed forces. The Nigerian Navy was formed from the Nigerian marine department after the amalgamation of the southern and northern protectorate in the year 1914.
Thus, It is one of the biggest sectors of armed forces in the African continent which is made up of thousands of personnel together with those of the coast guard.
Hence, their role was specifically to be in charge of the harbors and ports, lighting and voyage, channel dredging. Then, in the year 1959, the Nigerian Naval Force was changed and granted permission to function as a naval force.
Therefore, we are glad to inform everyone via this platform that the recruitment form is out. The Naval DSSC online application form is out now.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT NIGERIAN NAVY
We have outlined the necessary steps and guidelines for a successful Nigerian Navy application.
Also, there are many things one needs to understand about the Nigeria Navy before you can apply. Nigeria Navy recruitment application form is free and not to be paid for.
Therefore, you are advised not to pay to any individual, if forced report the person in question to the nearest police station in your domain
FUNCTIONS OF NIGERIAN NAVY
1. Cost guard duties: the Nigerian Navy perform the following roles here
- Train candidates on what they need know before joining the force
- Enforcement of laws and regulations guiding custom
2. Defense against foreign attacks: the main function of the Nigerian Navy is to protect the country against territorial attacks, militants can launch an attack via water channels because Nigeria is blessed with large water bodies.
Hence, Nigeria Navy protects the Nation from such attacks. Based on this responsibility the navies generally are termed “the water Armies”.
3. Military responsibility: they work in hand with other military units to ensure a balance of power.
Nigerian Navy recruitment requirements 2021
1. Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
2. All applicant should be between 18 – 22 years or 18 and 26 Years for those with ND, NCE, Nurses, and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively
3. You must be physically and mentally sound.
4. Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
5. For all Male applicants, you must not be less than 1.68 meters in height while the female applicants must not stand at a height below 1.65 meters.
6. You must not be married or have children you much have an “O” level certificate which must include a least 5 credit (mathematics and English)WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
7. All certificates presented must be in their original form.
Shortlisted Candidates for the Nigerian Navy 2021
All applicants whose names are shortlisted on the Nigerian Navy list of successful candidates.
Please note that an aptitude test and interview will be held sooner at the Nigerian Navy secondary school Ojo (Navy Town), Lagos. All applicants must participate in this interview. We are going to update everyone on the possible date of the interview.
Things to come with on the day of the interview
1. Original and photocopies of valid Drivers’ License (Category H only).
2. Original and photocopies of their credentials (documents)
3. Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T-Shirts.
4. Writing materials.
5. A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings.
6. Four (4) recent 30X30 passport sized photographs on white background.
SALARY STRUCTURE OF THE NIGERIAN NAVY AND RANKS
Everyone should understand that the salary of the Nigerian navy is paid based on rank and level.
Below are the ranks of commissioned Navy officers
2. Acting Sub-Lieutenant
5. Lieutenant Commander
9. Rear Admiral
12. Admiral of the Fleet
Ranks of non-commissioned Navy officer
2. Ordinary Rating
3. Able Rating
4. Leading Rating
5. Petty Officer
6. Chief Petty Officer
7. Warrant Chief Petty Officer
Nigerian Navy Rank Salary (per annum) Salary (per month)
How to Apply Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2021 online
1. Applicants should log onto https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/ when the portal opens up, click on register.
2. Read all information carefully to avoid mistakes.
3. Create an account using a valid email address.
4. Login to the Nigeria Navy official website to review the form
5. Fill in your bio-data carefully and correctly, also upload all your scanned document and submit.
6. After submitting your application and print the following documents: Guarantors form, Parent/Guardian consent form, Local Government Attestation form, Police certificate form.
Kindly drop a valid email with us in the comment box below to get updates and relevant information or visit our official website @https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/
Meanwhile, For your comments and contributions, kindly make use of the comment box below to get updates on Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2021 and we shall be here to assist you at all times. Thanks