How To Make Coconut Oil | Steps To Make Coconut Oil At Home
How To Make Coconut Oil – Have you been looking for a way to make the best coconut oil? This article is just for you. We will give you all the detailed steps involved in making the best it. Many of us cannot do without it that is more reason we created this page.
There is a lot of benefits and uses which include but not limited to the following:
- It can be used as a body moisturizer.
- Makeup remover, both eye, and face.
- Is used as a massage oil.
- It is used for Conditioning.
- Hair Moisturizer.
- It can be used as an anti-aging face moisturizer.
- Is used for cooking.
- It can also be used as a deodorant.
- Lip balm.
- Coconut oil stimulates hair growth.
It has more than one hundred users, the list above is just a tip of the iceberg. There are many ways to make it, but the cold pressed method is the best. This is because, in this method, the nutrients are preserved.
Check out this Link =====⇒ How To Take Care Of Natural Hair.
The things needed for how To Make Coconut Oil are as follows.
- Matured coconuts;
- Chiffon cloth;
- A transparent jar (for pouring the coconut milk);
- A smaller jar/bottle (for the oil);
Now, follow these steps below to learn How To Make Coconut Oil.
- Break the matured coconuts with a hammer.
- Separate the flesh from the shell.
- Cut the flesh into pieces.
- Wash and put them in a blender.
- Pour warm water into the blender and blend.
- Pour out the blended coconuts and sieve.
- And Pour the chaff back into the blender.
- Add water and blend. This is to extract the milk well.
- Sieve further with chiffon clothes to remove the tiny particles.
- Pour the coconut milk into the jar and keep in a warm place. This is to facilitate fermentation.
After few minutes, separation starts occurring, leaving the cream at the top and the water below. After few hours, the oil will start separating from the cream. You can leave it for 24 to 48 hours, depending on the temperature of the room.
After the oil has fully separated from the cream, filter the oil (remove the oil from the container) and put in a bottle or a jar.
Make Money From Home ====⇒ Create a YouTube Account Free
If you prefer cream, follow these steps:
1. After sieving with chiffon to remove tiny particles, pour the milk into a bowl and put in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours
2. Retrieve it from the refrigerator. By now, the milk has separated, leaving the water under and the caked cream up. Scrape out the cream, pat with paper towel to remove water from it
3. Put in a small bowl. If there is still water coming out from the cream, pour out the water and whisk with a whisker. Pour out water if there is more and continue whisking till the cream is smooth. Put the cream in a jar and put in a refrigerator.
Now you have your pure and the best coconut oil! If you have any further question on concerning How To Make Coconut Oil, kindly comment.