Physical Fitness Exercises | Importance Of Exercises | Different Types
Physical Fitness Exercises – Exercises are very important for body fitness. There are many types of exercises. Some can be focused on certain parts of the body, such as the waist, arms, and abdomen.
Examples of exercises are Tcjng, running, walking, dancing, swimming, playing games like football, etc. There are guidelines for exercising the body. Some people use drugs in exercise and sports. This is to be discouraged.
Get More On >>>>> HIV And AIDS Symptoms Update
Exercise is the actor making the body perform some activities. Because the human body is designed for movement, it needs regular exercise. Now on this page, we are here to tell you; what you need to know about physical fitness exercises.
Physical Fitness Exercises – Importance Of Exercises
There are many reasons why exercise is important. These reasons are:
1. It increases the flow of blood to the muscles.
2. It makes the muscles strong, firm, and healthy. That is, it improves muscle tone.
3. It makes the sweat glands of the skin more active. This results in the production of more sweat with waste materials.
4. It helps the body to excrete wastes.
5. It helps the whole body to keep fit and healthy.
6. During an exercise the lungs become more active, breathing is deeper and air in the lung is changed more often.
7. Exercises aid digestion and prevent constipation.
8. Some over-weight persons can shade off excess weight through routine exercises.
9. Exercise stimulates the appetite.
10. It encourages sound sleep and growth.
Guidelines For Exercising The Body – Physical Fitness Exercises
1. Build your exercise routine around the activities you enjoy.
2. Exercise regularly.
3. Exercise 20 to 30 minutes a day.
4. Exercise daily or at least 3 to 5 times a week.
5. You can work exercise into your day to day routine in several ways.
6. Set aside time for exercise.
7. Before you begin any exercise program, check with your doctor to make sure the routine you have chosen is safe for you.
8. Each workout should begin with a warm-up activity, such as walking followed by gentle stretching.
9. Have a cool-down period after exercise with slower movements and additional stretching. These still help prevent muscle cramps and soreness.
10. Never use drugs for exercises and sports or on Physical Fitness Exercises.
Different Type Of Exercises
Three types of exercise can help you achieve fitness. These are as follows:
1. Strengthening exercises: These help to build strong muscles. The muscle strength is measured by the amount of work your muscles can do at one time. Examples of strengthening exercises are weight-lifting, push-up and sit-up.
2. Aerobic exercises: These are exercises that improve the efficiency of your heart and lungs. They increase the intake of oxygen into the body.
They also increase the rate at which the body uses energy even when the person is at rest. Examples of aerobic exercises are walking, running, bicycling and swimming.
3. Stretching exercises: These help to promote flexibility. Such exercises help in many sports and dance. Examples are exercises targeted at specific muscle groups such as arms, legs, and abdomen.
We holp this post have helped you in one way or another. Use our comments box if you have any question(s) or contributions to make regarding Physical Fitness Exercises.