JAMB Registration 2019 Form Is Out | How To Register For UTME
JAMB Registration 2019 – We are happy to inform you that UTME form is out online at the JAMB official webpage. JAMB spokesman, Fabian Benjamin disclosing that JAMB has started its registration and it has commenced across the country.
On this page, you will get all the registration guidelines, and all you need to you about the JAMB Registration, so continue reading so as to find out more. We will like you to know that once you made up your mind to apply for UTME 2019 that only the accredited Computer Based Test Centres and JAMB Offices will be allowed to register candidates.
DO NOT MISS =====⇒ Subscription Codes & Price Latest MTN Data
Selling of forms will last for six weeks. So we advised candidates that want to register to proceed to JAMB Offices or any Computer Based Test Centres to apply. As we said before, we are going to guide you on how to how To Register For UTME 2019, but before that, we will like to outline all the requirements for JAMB Registration.
Requirements For JAMB Registration 2019
Without wasting so much of your time, let’s start all the requirements are as follows.
1. Your mobile phone number or active email address, if you do not have email address use this link to know how to create an email account.====⇒ CLICK HERE.
2. First and Last Name.
3. O/L and/or A/L grades.
4. Capture and upload your ten fingers biometric and image.
Now, that you have seen all the major requirements the next thing is to guide you on how to apply for JAMB Registration 2019 online. UTME recruitment is for every young student, that wants to get admission to Higher Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria.
Where You Will Get Registration Forms and Cards
For those of us that want to get the registration form and cards are advised to visit the following Banks and NIPOST offices Nationwide. We will also like to tell you that Banks will also have their representatives at JAMB CBT registration centers where candidates can register. The Banks are as follows.
Zenith Bank Plc.
Skye Bank Plc.
Now that you have seen the Banks to visit, we will also show you another way you can pay without visiting Banks for payments. Below you will see how to pay without visiting Bank.
NOTE: Candidates are required to pay some of the amounts to register for JAMB UTME. The registration fee is N3,500 only.
Payment Through Online On JAMB Portal
All you need to do is follow the guidelines right below.
- Visit JAMB website: www.jamb.gov.ng
- Click purchase of 2019 Application Document.
- Type in your Profile Code.
- Select the payment method.
- Make payment.
- After that ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s mobile phone number.
Payment Through USSD
1. Dial *565*6*55019#
2. Type in your Profile Code.
3. Select the bank and follow the prompts to complete payment.
4. After that ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s mobile phone number.
That is some of the procedures you will use if you do not want to visit Bank for payment. We will now show you procedures to use while applying.
Make money By Create a YouTube Account Free
How To Register For 2019 UTME
We advise you to visit any nearby JAMB registration center with your credentials that they will upload to the registration portal.
1. Visit www.jamb.org.ng and Create your JAMB profile
2. A form e-pin would then be sent to the candidate via SMS.
3. The candidate is to also present the e-pin at any JAMB accredited CBT center for registration.
4. Visit any accredited CBT centers with your personal details, the profile, and evidence of payment.
5. The CBT centers or JAMB State Office, supplies, at no extra cost, the prescribed reading text and the CD containing;
JAMB Registration Form 2019 Open And Closing Date
JAMB CBT registration commenced on 10th January 2019.
Closing date will be the first or second week of March 2019.
That is the end…
That all we have for now if you have any question or comments make use of our box right below. We hope that this article was helpful (guide JAMB Registration 2019). Do not forget to share our page link to your friends. By using those buttons right below.