Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 | Requirements Application Form
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 – It has been officially announced that Nigerian Air Force officials have started its recruitment nationwide. This was made public on their official website. We want to use this platform to inform all that are interested to visit the DSSC Recruitment Portal and apply.
The information reaching us said that online registration starts. Applicants that qualify after the registration process would be invited for Zonal Recruitment Exercise; which would hold. So we advised all the candidates to read this post very carefully.
DO NOT MISS =====⇒ Nigeria Customs Recruitment
Meanwhile, in this post, you get to know many things you have not known before about Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020. Nigerian AirForce Releases New Guidelines For 2020 Recruitment Exercise so in this post, we are going to show; you steps on how to apply for this year’s Recruitment Exercise. Not only that we will also going to outline all the Requirements that will be used for the Exercise.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Requirements For Application
Before we will show you all the procedures on how to apply NAF recruitment; we will like to outline all the requirements needed for the application.
There are as below.
1. Candidates must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
2. Birth Certificate or Declaration of age
3. Must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women.
4. Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
5. All candidates must be single.
6. Passport size photograph.
7. Must be medically fit and should meet the Nigerian Air Force medical.
8. First School Leaving Certificate
9. Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits includes Math and English in NECO/SSCE/NABTEB/GCE.
With those requirements, you can go ahead and apply. Now, that you have seen all the requirements we will show you how to apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise.
NOTE: The Application Form is for free for all candidates. Applicants are to apply once if you apply more than once you will be disqualified.
How To Apply For Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020
To start applying CLICK HERE…
1. Fill Your Registration Form.
2. Submit the Form.
3. Take note of your Application Number.
4. Print Application Summary Page.
5. Download and Print Acknowledgement Cards and Attestation Cards using your Application Number and Email Address to log in.
Please enter your correct Email and Mobile No as this information will be used for further communication.
The Application ID assigned to you at this stage is important and you must take note of it.
You have to print out a copy each of the following documents that would be made available to you at the end of your application to be considered as a fully completed application:
- Acknowledgment Slip.
- Attestation slip.
- Parent/Guardian consent slip
Candidates that qualify after the Zonal Recruitment Exercise would be invited for Final Selection Interview Exercise; after which the list of successful candidates would be published for Basic Military Training.
Good Luck As You Apply……
More Jobs You may check out these new jobs right below.
NHIS Recruitment Registration Form And Requirements
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form