Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise – We all know that secrete in our country is a big situation right now. There are so many Nigerians that are willing to join but lack knowledge on how to apply for the exercise. On this page, we are going to guide you on steps to apply for Army Recruitment.
We will like you to read very carefully, to know the important things, you are expected during the exercise. But first, we will start by outline all the requirements or eligible persons to apply.
It will be our pleasure to inform the general public that the Nigerian Army announces recruitment for trades/non-tradesmen and non-Trades Women into the army for interested Nigerians.
READ MORE: For those of us that are willing to join Nigerian Police CLICK HERE
Requirements For Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise
All candidates must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English Language.
As far as you are applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
The applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years.
Not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates.
NOTE: Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
What You Need To Know Before Applying
We will like to pass this information to young Nigeria that has the desire to join the Army.
1. The Application Form is made free.
2. An application starts from 19 December
3. Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted; on candidates and also No Special Center for recruitment.
4. There will no Zonal Screening Exercise and All screening of potential recruits; will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
5. Any candidates who falsify or forges his/her results and discovered even during; training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
6. All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
7. Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on the website.
8. Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
9. Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training.
A must read=======⇒ Bet9ja Registration Bonus
Steps To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise 2022 – Application Form
The next step is to create a user account to enable you to log in.
Once you log in to the account Complete the application form, submit online, and print a copy.
Meanwhile, we will like to know what you think about Nigerian Army Recruitment, make use of the comment section below, and do not forget to use the share buttons to tell your family and friends on social media about Army Recruitment Exercise.