Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019 | Steps To Apply Online | Application Form
We are glad to inform you about Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019 exercise nationwide. If you have been asking questions regarding this year’s recruitment; Hitsbase.com have received a lot of messages on how to apply and when the recruitment will start, find out all the information on this post.
Are you unemployed and you need a job under Jumia Nigeria? If your answer is yes, so this article is originally made for you. We started in Africa in the year 2012 and since then we have been doing so good.
Jumia Nigeria is one of the leading global online and offline markets company that has been into the business for so many years. The company has been tested and trusted in Nigeria and Africa at large.
So many young youths always dreamed to work with number one online market in Africa. That is the reason we decided to create this page to guide millions of young people out there.
DO NOT MISS OUT ===== Nigeria Fire Service Recruitment 2019
This year the officials are planning to employ over 5, 000 works, we pray you will be one of them. The information we get is that the online application form is not yet out but it will soon be out.
We will not like if you miss out on the application form because of the lack of information. If you want us to notify you when the form will be out, drop your email address or mobile phone number with us.
But notwithstanding we will be guiding you on how to apply for this year Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019; before that, we are going to outline all the requirements you need to apply.
Requirements For Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Before you apply the applicants do not need many requirements to apply online. Below are the requirements to apply.
1. The applicants must be computer literate.
2. Candidates must not be above 35 years of age.
3. Must be a Nigerian by birth.
4. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
5. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
6. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
7. B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
Steps On How To Apply For Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Once you have made up your mind up all you need to do is simply follow these guidelines below.
1. Visit the official website @ www.jumia.com.
2. There are so many departments to apply for which includes;
- Marketing Excellence.
- Tech and Product.
- HR and Admin.
- Operational Excellence.
- Commercial Excellence and etc.
3. Click on the one you will like to apply for and proved your personal data.
4. Make sure you feel very carefully so as not to make mistake before you CLICK on submit button.
Once you follow those steps above you will apply without running to any computer center for assistance very easy and fast to apply.
If you have any question or contribution make us of our comments box right below. Assistant your friends by making use of those buttons to share this link so that there will know about it. Thank’s as you share Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019.