Housekeeping in USA with Sponsored Visa – Apply Now
Housekeeper in the United States on a sponsor visa. Are you looking for a way to get a janitor job in the US? Then visa sponsorship would be a very good idea. Don’t you think so?
This simply means that you can get a chance to work in the US and still get sponsorship for immigration or a free visa to travel to the US.
Are you planning a trip to the US in search of work? Do you want to work as a housekeeper in the US and still get a free visa? Then you have to stick with this content that promises to give you all the information you need on the subject.
Housework in the USA with a Sponsor Visa
Housekeeping in the USA sponsored by Visa is worth your time and attention. Because it is not news that countless people have left their home countries and immigrated to the United States with little or no money.
Getting a job in the US is very easy, but with the proper documentation and qualifications it will be even easier. This is important because no one wants to hire someone with no experience. Therefore, you must match the job for which you are applying to be eligible.
Foreigners looking for a way to work in the United States often have a hard time getting a work visa. But have you ever thought about getting this visa for free and getting a job on an equal footing? Well, visa sponsorship is one easy way to achieve this.
Housekeeping in the US is a comfortable job that you can enjoy, and if you want to know more about this job, read on!
Who is a housekeeper in the US?
The housekeeper is the person responsible for overseeing the cleaning of the house. Therefore, they perform a combination of light cleaning tasks to keep private homes or commercial establishments such as hotels and hospitals clean and tidy.
What is housework?
A housekeeper is a housekeeper who is in charge of cleaning and reports to the landlord or the manager in charge if there is a safety hazard. However, other duties may include making beds, changing linens, cleaning rooms and hallways, and vacuuming.
Jobs Visa Sponsorship for Housekeepers
What is a Visa sponsorship for employment? Visa sponsorship means an employer is willing to obtain a work visa for a highly qualified candidate who lives outside the United State. In a country like the United State, a housekeeping job is a vital component of its economy.
Hence, as a foreigner, anticipating getting a housekeeping job, you should make the application and ensure you are given the job before you apply for a visa.
H1 Visa Sponsorship for Housekeeping Jobs in USA
H1 is a temporary visa category that allows employers to petition for highly educated foreign professionals to work in speciality occupations” that require at least a bachelor`s degree or the equivalent. However, it is also a visa that allows employers to provide paid visas to foreign workers. Nevertheless, the embassy issues visas on condition that foreigners return to their home countries after completing their duties.
How to get a US H1 Sponsored Visa
Are you a foreigner looking for a job in the US? You tried to get an H1 visa, but it was not approved? You cannot get an H1 visa without the following steps.
- If you are looking for an H1 visa, the first thing to do is to write a good resume and fill out an online job application that will be pleasing to US employers.
- Then use the online platform to find the right job for you.
- Apply online and wait for a response from the company you applied for. If you are lucky, you will be invited to an online interview.
- If you are being considered for this job, your employer should review the job description to see if the job is in your area of specialization.
- Next, determine the pay rate for the position. These negotiations must be between you and your prospective employer.
- The employer notifies the US workforce when this task is complete.
- Finally, he or she (her employer) submits an application for working conditions to the DOL for her certification. Also, he or she will apply for a visa to the US embassy.
However, if your employer has done any of the above, the embassy in your country will instruct you to apply for a visa.
Housekeeping in USA with Sponsor Visa Application
Are you aspiring immigrants traveling to the United States to work as a housekeeper? We have good news. U.S. companies can apply to sponsor foreign workers and grant them lawful permanent residency, commonly known as a green card.
However, while there is no guarantee that you will need to obtain a green card to become a US citizen as a housekeeper, you can take the first step by getting a free visa and getting paid housekeeping. Therefore, to obtain this qualification, you must apply.
How to Apply for Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
How apply for a job as an anticipating immigrant is very easy. Well, the sweet part of it is that you will be getting a job and a free visa.
However, this will only take place when you have applied for a job and have gotten a job offer in your name. Hence, to apply for a visa you have to follow the steps below
- First, ensure you are qualified for the job.
- Set up an organized CV and application letter.
- Use any online platform such as LinkedIn and other online platforms to search for a US job you will like.
- When that is done, you will have to wait for the employer to access your document and if they find you qualified for the job, you will be sent a job offer.
- Then, the employer will have to make a job petition to the USICS and US labour market institute for certification.
- Next, you will be instructed to apply for a visa with the job offer letter sent to you in your name.
Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship Interview Questions
In other to be successfully employed, you have to undergo an online interview, which if you pass, will guarantee your visa sponsorship. Here are some questions that will help you undergo a successful interview
- Why do you want to work as a housekeeper?
- What cleaning chemicals are you familiar with?
- Tell us about a time you benefited from constructive criticism.
- Explain what you would do if a client were dissatisfied with your work.
- Are you able to complete Multiple housekeeping tasks in a day?
- With the above questions answered, you will be ahead of your competitors. However, you should note that the above question can change as time goes on. Hence the above question is just a preamble of what to accept.
How to Get a Job with Visa Sponsorship
Is it possible to get sponsorship in the US? Yes. It is possible to get a visa sponsorship only when you have a working job offer in your name from a US company. Hence, to get such an offer, you have to follow the steps below.
- Look for a job in the H1B Visa sponsorship Database.
- Apply for the Job and Get an offer.
- Find an internship.
- Look for Boutique consulting companies.
- Look for Global Consulting Companies.
- Find a Jo at US University.
With the above, you will be able to get a job with visa sponsorship without paying little or anything.
Cleaning Jobs in USA for Housekeepers
It often confusing when it comes to call a housekeeper a cleaner. Well, it is important to note that a cleaner is very different from a maid.
Housekeepers have final responsibility for cleaning an establishment, hence, you will not be wrong calling them, cleaners. This is because they take full responsibility for everything that has to do with keeping the house or establishment clean.
A maid, on the other hand, is one who usually works under the close supervision of a manager or a head housekeeper. However, when given a cleaning job in the United State, you should understand that you have been placed in a position of a housekeeper.
Types of Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are various types of housekeeping jobs in the United State with visa sponsorship. However, in the United State, there is a certain requirement to meet in other for the job to be given to you.
Furthermore, some of these housekeeping jobs are “cleaners”, “live-in housekeepers”, “live-out housekeepers”, “house manager/housekeepers” and “housekeeper cleaning companies”.
A cleaner is a basic cleaning service and not to be confused with a housekeeper. Hence, they may be used in more commercial cleaning areas, or they might be used for end-of-tenancy cleans.
In the private home, they might be used for short visits and these can be regular but they are rarely full-time for one property. As a cleaner, you are accessible to an average salary of $17.21 to $20 per hour and $22,230 to $31, 320 per year.
However, you should note that the above amount could change and may not be in line with what some companies or house owners offer.
This type of housekeeper is a very popular type of housekeeping service. They can be a full-time or part-time member of staff that works for property and as part of the package, they are provided accommodation.
A housekeeper is a high-standard professional who can clean, tidy and ensure your home and property care to the highest minimum.
A live-in housekeeper, when employed can be paid, $30,000 per year (this amount varies as house owners and companies are different). Hence, monthly payments are negotiated between you and your employer.
House Manager/ Housekeeper
A housekeeper combined with house management is the next tier of supper. Here the housekeeper can provide additional house management support.
This may include admin, managing contractors, managing household routes or schedules, and ensuring that the property is cared for along with all the typical housekeeping duties.
House managers or housekeepers are multi-task people whose average salary ranges from $37, 357 to $40,000 per year and $25.87 per hour.
Well, you should note that the given amount varies, hence, a proposal and a negotiation will have to be made between you and your anticipating employer to get a set amount or salary.
Live Out HouseKeeper
A live-out housekeeper can work full-time or part-time pending a laid down conclusion. As a live-out housekeeper, you are under an obligation to carry out cleaning, tidying and wardrobe management duties. Furthermore, other responsibilities can be added as time goes on.
A live-out housekeeper is a popular choice for properties which don’t have the space for living in a client’s house.
However, the average salary of a live-out housekeeper is from $22,162 to $27,540 in a year and $18.3 per hour. Well, you should note that the above, salary varies as employers or companies stands different.
Where to Work as a Housekeeper in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Housekeepers can work at many places, well, you have to be good at what you do just to get the attention of top personalities. Housekeepers can work within various residential and commercial settings. These residential environments can include,
- Private Homes.
- Senior Living Facilities.
- Rehabilitation Facilities.
- Apartment Buildings.
- Office Building.
The above are possible places housekeepers can work at. However, they can find jobs through cleaning agencies. These professionals may also consider working independently as freelancers or starting their own housekeeping businesses.
Housekeeping Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship Requirement and Skills
Becoming a housekeeper requires you to follow certain procedures. Having known you are qualified for the job you will have you meet standards such as
- Availability to work late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Eye for details and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Familiarity with material safety data sheets.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Familiar with material safety data sheets.
These are skills and requirements you have to meet up with as a housekeeper.
Housekeeping Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship Responsibility/ Duties
A housekeeping job in use with visa sponsorship responsibility and duties should be your consideration when you are employed. Hence, if you don’t know some responsibilities and duties of a housekeeper, you can consider the list below.
- Clean, stock, and supply designated facilities.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the residence or office buildings.
- Vacuums, empty trash and replace, liners.
- Transports dirty lines to the correct areas to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean lines.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Cleans restrooms, including restoking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning marries, and spot cleaning portion doors and walls.
These and many more are dugites of a housekeeper.
Benefits of Housekeeping Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Being a housekeeper comes with lots of benefits which include this. First, it guarantees a thorough, deeper, and far more intense cleaning, it gives you much-needed peace of mind, it ensures you are comfortable, and lastly a clean environment and happy environment.
Can I work in the US without Visa Sponsorship?
Yes, it is possible to obtain a work visa without sponsorship from an employer in the United States. There are three types of visa that allows this, and they are known as EB-1,0-1 and EB-5 visas.
EB-1 Work Visa
The EB-1 work visa is a type of visa that gives people who have extraordinary skills and abilities the opportunity to move to the United States Permanently. This visa type is for people with extraordinary abilities in arts, sciences, athletics, business, etc.
The visa type is also for researchers and professors who have been recognized internationally for their immense contributions in their career fields. With this type of visa, you don’t need a job offer from a U.S employee.
O-1 Work Visa
The O-1 Work Visa is very similar to the EB-1 work visa and it offers its holders easy access to apply for a U.S green card. The O-1 visa type is for people with extraordinary abilities and achievements especially those in the television industry or motion picture. This visa lasts for three years and holders can apply for an extension after it has expired.
EB-5 Work Visa
The EB-5 Work Visa is another type of visa that allows foreigners to live and work in the United States without a job offer. This visa type is for foreigners who wish to make meaningful investments in the United States.
When you get this visa, you will be issued a Green card (Permanent Resident card) as well as your family members.
How much are Housekeepers Paid in the USA?
Maids and housekeepers made a median salary of $26,220. The best-paid 25 per cent made $31,320 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 paid 25 per cent made $22,230.
How much is a Cleaner Paid Per Hour?
The short answer for the London market is generally anywhere from $19 to $20 per hour. Hence, these cleaners are given the opportunity to live comfortably as well as other benefits.
Do US Companies Sponsor Visas?
The United State Citizenship and immigration service require that American companies sponsor non-citizens. Companies who are having trouble filling roles in their business often turn to sponsor a nonimmigrant worker by use of the H1B visa.
When Should I ask for Visa Sponsorship?
There is not a clear answer to when to ask for sponsorship. The right depends on the relationship you have built with your potential employer.
If not getting sponsorship means you wouldn’t accept the job, then it’s going to be much more important to bring it up early in the hiring process.
However, it has been stated clearly by the US authorities, that you are only allowed to ask visa when you have gotten a job offer in your name.
Which Country gives a work Visa without a Job Offer?
There are a few immigration hotspot countries that offer PR without job offers I.e., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Canada: Apply in the Federal Express Entry system of immigration and submit an EOI (expression of interest).
Websites to Apply for Other Jobs and Housekeeping Jobs in USA