Coca-cola Recruitment 2021 Application portal: Coca‑Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history. An icon of all time, Coca‑Cola is the best-known product in the world.
The coca-cola company Created in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca‑Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage by mixing Coca‑Cola syrup with carbonated water.
Nigerian Bottling Company is one of the world’s largest bottlers of products of The Coca‑Cola Company. Hence, Coca-Cola is the largest beverage manufacturer and distributor; in the world and one of the largest corporations in the United States. Headquarters are in Atlanta, Georgia.
Amazing Fact About coca-cola
The company also produces and sells other soft drinks and citrus beverages. With more than 2,800 products available in more than 200 countries of the world.
Furthermore, the Coca-Cola Company, an American corporation founded in 1892 and today engaged primarily in the manufacture and sale of syrup and concentrate for Coca-Cola, a sweetened carbonated beverage that is a cultural institution in the United States and a global symbol of American tastes.
Therefore, the drink Coca-Cola was originated in 1886 by an Atlanta pharmacist, John S. Pemberton (1831–88), at his Pemberton Chemical Company. His bookkeeper, Frank Robinson, chose the name for the drink and penned it in the flowing script that became the Coca-Cola trademark.
Then, in 1899 the Coca-Cola Company signed its first agreement with an independent bottling company, which was allowed to buy the syrup and produce, bottle, and distribute the Coca-Cola drink. Such licensing agreements formed the basis of a unique distribution system that now characterizes most of the American soft-drink industry.
Also, the post-World War II years saw diversification in the packaging of Coca-Cola and the development or acquisition of new products. The trademark “Coke,” first used in advertising in 1941, was registered in 1945.
Hence, in 1946 the company purchased rights to Fanta, a soft drink previously developed in Germany.
Furthermore, the company also introduced the lemon-lime drink Sprite in 1961 and its first diet cola, sugar-free Tab, in 1963.
Coca-cola Recruitment Requirements 2021
Moreso, About 88.5% have acknowledged that they got recruited following our recruitment guide. please ensure you follow all the recruitment processes and requirements we provide.
Hence, the requirements for coca-cola recruitment 2021 are listed thus;
1. Great communicator
2. Bachelor’s Degree/ HND
3. Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions
4. Education: Bachelor’s degree or University first level in any related field
5. Minimum of 7 years’ experience with an FMCG company. Experience within an operational function or Bottler experiences would be an added advantage.
6. Growth Mindset
7. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
8. Hence, West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
9. Also, the National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE); Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5); subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
10. Must be computer literate.
How To Apply For The Coca-cola Recruitment 2021
To apply for the ongoing coca-cola recruitment 2021, follow the steps below to apply.
1. Click here to visit the Coca-Cola Nigeria Portal @https://ng.coca-colahelleniccc.com/en/careers/
2. Follow the instruction on the coca-cola official website
3. Pick a job opening
4. Read the requirements
5. Fill and submit your coca-cola application form
6. Next, apply for any of the job openings.
Meanwhile, you can drop your valid email with us here to get you updated with information about the coca-cola recruitment 2021.