FCMB Recruitment 2021/2022 Apply Now: First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Plc is a full-service banking group, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with the vision ‘to be the premier financial services group of African origin’.
From its early origins in investment banking as City Securities Limited in 1977, FCMB, established in 1982, has emerged as one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria and one of the top eight lenders in the country with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective institution.
Thus, First City Monument Bank (FCMB) is a full-service banking group, passionate about growing a world-class financial services group focused on value-adding strategies and processes through professionalism and excellent operating standards.
Also, First City Monument Bank (FCMB) is one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective segments. Established in 1977, FCMB has continued to distinguish itself by offering exceptional services.
Hence, There exists a unique employment opportunity for intelligent and business minded Nigerian graduates both at home and Diaspora who are keen on growing in a banking career.
Thus, FCMB seeks to recruit a crop of talented and self-motivated people. This is aimed at sustaining her dynamic and result-oriented team. Admits other qualities, FCMB seeks for skilled, motivated, flexible and committed applicants who will carry on with the vision of the bank.
Vision, Mission and Core Values
To be the premier financial services group of African origin.
To attain the highest levels of customer advocacy, be a great place to work and deliver superior and sustainable returns to our shareholders.
The voice of the customer sets our priorities. We seek to achieve the highest levels of customer loyalty and advocacy measured by our Net Promoter Score. Our customer-driven decisions must create economic value for our staff and shareholders.
Hence, FCMB had 2 million customers, N1 trillion in assets, over 270 branches in Nigeria and a licensed banking subsidiary in the United Kingdom (FCMB UK) and a representative office in the Republic of South Africa.
Thus, having successfully transformed into a retail and commercial banking-led group, the Bank expects to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional service and taking its unique brand of supportive banking to every household in Nigeria.
FCMB Recruitment Requirement 2021
FCMB recruitment requirements for 2021/2022 are listed thus;
1. The prospective candidate must possess a minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
2. Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
3. Applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years old
4. Also, applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
5. Applicant must possess 5 Credit at WAEC/NECO including Mathematics and English
6. NYSC discharge certificate as proof of serving the Nigerian government.
7. Also all applicant must be ambitious, discreet and of good character.
How To Apply For FCMB Recruitment 2021
The steps on how to successfully apply for the ongoing first city monument bank plc are listed thus;
1. CLICK HERE or VIEW JOB to register with a valid email to get the latest recruitment updates
2. Visit the Application portal
3. Select any job opening
4. Ensure you read all the requirements needed to apply
5. Then, Apply for any job opening of your choice OR
6. Also, you can Visit FCMB official website @ http://www.fcmb.com/careers
Meanwhile, FCMB Recruitment 2021/2022 Apply Now application form is not yet out, disregard any form of advert or information you come across. This site will be updated once the form is activated.
Hence, you can drop your valid email address with us here to get the latest information on when the form will be activated.