NDLEA Recruitment 2022: The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs. The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of 1989.
Hence, the NDLEA is present in international airports, seaports, and border crossings. It tries to eradicate cannabis by destroying plantings. The NDLEA also targets the leaders of narcotics and money laundering organizations.
The head office is located at Ikoyi, Lagos state. In this post, we will provide you with the necessary information on the NDLEA recruitment 2022. National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2022 is currently ongoing.
This article will provide vital information on the NDLEA recruitment portal (www.ndlea.gov.ng), requirements, how to apply for NDLEA 2022 recruitment form, and other related information to help you get the job.
NDLEA Recruitment 2022 Requirements
The requirements for the ndlea recruitment 2022 are listed thus;
1. All applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
2. Applicants must possess a valid national identification means-Driving license, voters card, or National passport
3. You must possess a senior secondary school certificate -WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB
4. The required age is between 18 years to 30 years
5. Must download and print out the referee and acknowledgment form.
6. Applicants are expected to come along with two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and a medical certificate of fitness.
7. You must possess a birth certificate or age declaration.
Salary And Rank Structure Of Ndlea
1. The agency is a paramilitary structure, therefore the salary is determined by the Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS).
2. Hence, NDLEA salary structure is based on the grade level and steps which serve as the distinction among officers at the same level and also help maintain order and control.
3. NDLEA Graduates are placed on Grade Level 8 Step 1 earn about N888,956 per annum (before deductions). That is about N74,000 per month.
4. Those on Grade Level 8 Step 2 earn about N900,071 per annum (before deductions). That is about N75,000 per month
5. NDLEA HND holders are placed on Grade Level 7 Step 1 and earn about N483,353 per month (before deductions).
Also, there are some allowances accrued to personnel of the NDLEA, but these allowances are paid based on rank and position occupied by the agency.
Instructions on How to Fill Ndlea Recruitment Application Form
1. Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal from Here:
2. You need a curriculum vitae
3. Educational certificates
4. A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License.
How To Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2022
1. You can submit Here: www.emplug.com/ndlea/recruitment
2. Ndlea Recruitment portal http://www.ndlea.gov.ng/
3. Follow all the above instructions by carefully submitting all the required documents.
4. Candidates who fulfill all the minimum requirements will be considered for the Aptitude Test. All applicants selected for the Aptitude Test will be provided with a unique test ID number.
Meanwhile, if you need updates on the NDLEA recruitment do well to drop your valid email with us in the comment box below.