Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 – Recruitment Requirements
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021;- This post will provide detailed information about the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 and also guide you on the processes and procedures. This post will give u vital information about the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021; and also give you recent and up-to-date information.
Therefore, we are glad to inform you that the federal government has given directive; to the police, hierarchy to engage about 40,000 special constables to compliment the conventional police
Check Out More >>>>>> Human Body Systems Identify
Furthermore, the present leadership is geared towards repositioning the force through capacity building; and this calls for the recruitment of a lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force.
Recommended: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2021 – click here to Apply
Hence, in a bid to yield assent with international standards the force needs men; having faculty of quick motion and dynamic police officers for the best; service delivery and militating against crime insurgence and rising security challenges.
Thus, the training activities are currently ongoing in all the NPF training institutions; for the first batch of 10,000 recruits out of the 40,000 constables approved; by the President, while arrangements are being made for the commencement of the next batch.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2021
Below are the requirements needed of one before you can be able to enroll for police recruitment.
1. Nationality: candidate must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Card; or other valid ID cards like a driving license, international passport, voters card.
2. Interested candidates must possess an “O” Level certificate at least five credits; including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB
3. Advanced Level (A level), ordinary diploma (OND); National Certificate in Education (NCE), or their equivalent (for cadet inspectors).
4. Candidates must not be less than 1.67 meters in height for men and 1.64 meters for women.
5. Chest measurement must not be less than 86cm (34 inches) for men only.
6. Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of applying for the Recruitment.
7. Candidates must be free of any of the following medical disabilities: Speech Impediment; Knock Knees; Bow Legs; Bent Knees; Flat Feet; Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand; Tattoos; Bodily Scar; Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes; Amputation of any part of the body; Gross Malformation of teeth; Protruding Navel.
Police Service commission (psc)
Below are the list of Police Service Commission (PSC) Categories.
1. Police Constable.
2. Cadet Inspector of Police.
3. Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police.
How to Check Nigeria Police Force Screening Date For Aptitude Test
Below are the simple steps to check if your name is published; among the successful candidate of the Nigeria Police Recruitment of constables
A. Open your browser and log in to Nigeria Police Recruitment portal via (https://psc.gov.ng) or (psc.gov.ng).
B. Enter your name and the state of origin to check the list published and screening date.
C. Then click on the verify status button to confirm if you are selected.
NPF Recruitment Exams 2021
This post will not be complete if we do not provide you with the accredited; Nigeria Police Recruitment centers all over the Nation. There is no need to travel to another state for screening because all states are fully represented here. You will be provided with an option to log in to the portal to choose a center nearest to your domain.
List of Nigerian police recruitment centres
1. ABUJA POWA Headquarters opposite Force Headquarters, Abuja
BENUE Zone 4 – Makurdi.
2. Benue State.
3. CALABAR Zone 6 – Calabar, Cross River State.
4. EDO Zone 5 – Benin city, Edo State.
5. ENUGU Police Detective College, Enugu
6. IBADAN Police Training School, Ibadan.
7. JOS Police Staff College, Jos
8. KADUNA Police College, Kaduna
9. KANO Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil
10. LAGOS Police College, Ikeja, Lagos
11. BAUCHI Police Training School, Bauchi
12. LOKOJA Zone 8 – Lokoja, Kogi State
13. MAIDUGURI Police College, Maiduguri
14. MINNA Police Secondary School, Minna
15. OWERRI Emmanuel College, Owerri
16. PORT-HARCOURT Police Secondary School, Port Harcourt
17. SOKOTO Zone 10 – Sokoto, Sokoto State
18. ARABA Zone 3 – Jalingo, Taraba State
19. YOLA Police Children School, Karewa, Jimeta, Yola Adamawa State.
Rank of the Nigerian police
5. Sergeant major
6. Inspector of police
7. Assistant superintendent of police
8. Deputy superintendent of police
9. superintendent of police
10. Chief superintendent of police
11. Assistant commissioner of police
12. Deputy commissioner of police
13. Commissioner of Police
14. Assistant Inspector-General of police
15. Deputy Inspector-General of Police
16. Inspector General
How to Apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021
Below are the enlisted steps on how to apply.
To apply for NPF Recruitment 2021, you can access any of the Nigerian police recruitment portals through Police recruitment.ng or www.psc.gov.ng or www.npf.gov.ng and click on the “Careers” button.
1. Candidate must make sure he or she provides all the necessary documents required if you wish to apply.
2. Submit application and print out your acknowledgement slip.
3. Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
4. Any false information will lead to automatic disqualification
5. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted through SMS/EMAIL
We are sorry to inform you that the Nigerian Police Recruitment Form is not yet out.
Meanwhile, kindly visit the Nigeria police website @ (https://psc.gov.ng) or (psc.gov.ng) to check for the latest update about the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021.
Hence, drop your valid email with us in the comment box below