Jobs seekers are asking so many questions about the Total Nigeria Recruitment Application Form. If you are one of those people this page is specially made to update you on the new developments. What you need to know about Application Form.
Nigeria is Africa’s largest oil producer and has been a member of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries since 1971. Total Nigeria Plc is an oil company in our country, so many unemployed youths are praying to God to make an opportunity for them to be one of their works.
Highly, Recommended === Shell Recruitment Form
Those that are very much interested to apply for this year’s recruitment are made to understand that you can not just start applying without being eligible or have to complete requirements that are needed. For you, to be part of the recruitment, you are made to visit the total recruitment portal to know if the form is out for a grab.
Before Hitsbase.com will show or guide you on how to apply of Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form we will first outline the complete requirements. Without the Total Nigeria requirements, you can not be able to apply.
Total Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
Know that once you have made up your mind to apply for this year’s application form is must have all the complete requirements.
Let’s outline all the major requirements.
1. All applicants must be a Nigerian,
2. The applicants must not be above 35 years old.
3. Also Must be computer literate
4. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC); with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
5. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4); subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
6. B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any of recognized institution in Nigeria or abroad.
7. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
Now, that you have seen all the major requirements the next stage is to show you how to apply online. The application is made to apply online.
Total Nigeria Recruitment Application Form Start Registration Online
How To Apply Online
Know that the application form is not yet out online. Once the application form is out all you need to is to follow up on these guidelines we about to show you right now.
Visit the total recruitment portal @ www.totalportal.ng.org.
On the prosses you are made to provide some of your personal data much includes;
- Name, first name, other names.
- State of Origin.
- Active email address.
- Date of birth.
- Contact address and street number.
- Details of primary education.
- Your education qualification.
When you are providing that information make sure that you don’t make a mistake.
Go through it again and again before you click on the apply button.
NOTE: The application form is FREE Nationwide, you are made to apply once. If you mistakenly apply more than once you will be disqualified.
If you have any questions or contributions regarding on Total Nigeria Recruitment Application Form make use of our box. We can notify if you want us to, comment on the box.