Ghana Navy Recruitment 2021/2022 Application: The Ghanaian navy; along with the Ghanaian Army (GA) and Ghanaian Air Force (GHF); makes up the Ghanaian Armed Forces (GAF); which are controlled by the Ghanaian Ministry of Defence MoD.
Hence, It was established by the colonial British administration on 6 March 1957. The headquarter is at Takoradi in the Western Region of Ghana. Therefore, the key purpose of employment is to guide our seaboard; and to create more jobs for Ghanaian youths both graduates and undergraduates.
By so doing, unemployment in the country will be curbed and become a story of the past. So we advise you to carefully read this page for those that are interested.
Ghana navy General requirements 2021
Therefore,here are the requirements for Ghana navy recruitment. So, all applicants for Ghanaian navy recruitment must possess any of the following;
1. All applicants must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
2. Must have a good character.
3. The candidate must not be less than 20 years and not more than 25 years.
4. You should be medically and physically fit by the Ghana Armed Forces standard.
5. All applicants should not be married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
6. All applicants must be of a minimum height of 1.68m (5’ 6”) for males and 1.57m (5’ 2”) for females.
Ghana navy educational requirements
Hence, the criteria are listed thus; We will be looking at the requirements. Without wasting so much let’s start right away.
1. BECE: Must have six (6) passes at BECE including English and Mathematics.
2. Six credits: (Not less than C6) including Core English, Core Mathematics, and Core Science at WASSCE.
3. Six credits: (Not less than D) including Core English, Core Mathematics, and Core Science at SSSCE.
4. Five credits: (Not less than 6) including English, Mathematics, and Science at GCE ‘O’ Level and not less than D in three subjects at GCE ‘A’ Level.
Therefore, the aforementioned criteria above are the eligibility requirement for all applicants; we advise you to read the instructions carefully.
Note, currently, Ghana Navy Recruitment Application form 2021 – 2022 is not yet out online; DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This article will be updated immediately after the form is activated.
Therefore, interested candidates are requested to note the following information on the method of application. Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once.
Multiple online applications will be disqualified. Kindly bookmark our website for the latest update on Ghana’s navy recruitment. We don’t hesitate to update, ones the form is out.
Ghana navy rank structure
Ghana rank for rating officers
1. Master Chief Petty Officer
2. Fleet Chief Petty Officer
3. Chief Petty Officer Class I
4. Chief Petty Officer Class II
5. Petty Officer Class I
6. Petty Officer Class II
7. Leading Seaman
8. Able Seaman Class I
9. Able Seaman Class II
10. Ordinary Seaman
Ghana navy rank for officers
Meanwhile, at this point, we are going to outline all the ranks. It is very important that you know all the ranks as well.
7. Lieutenant Commander
10. Acting Sub-Lieutenant
Ghana Navy salary just like the Ghana Army Salary structure is based solely; on the level of your rank in the Military. That is the higher your rank, the higher your pay. The higher the rank, the higher the responsibility.
Hence, Salary of the Ghana Navy is not made public, but from the resources, we gathered, the least ranking officer in the Ghana Navy takes home 1000GHC per month.
Meanwhile, Ghana Navy Recruitment 2021/2022 Application is not yet activated, kindly drop your email with us here to get the latest updates on Ghana navy recruitment.