FETHA School Of Nursing Admission – This is to inform you that the Admission form into the school of Midwifery Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (SON FETHA) is on sale from 1 July 2023 to 7 December 2023.
In this article, you will get first-hand information on FETHA School of Nursing Admission 2023 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. All you need is to read down and know all the important things you like to know about Admission 2023.
FETHA School Of Nursing Admission Requirements.
For you to apply for FETHA School Of Nursing you have to have all the requirement complete. The requirements are as follows.
1. A minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE “O” Level with at least five Credits which must include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English Language.
2. You must come with your Testimonial.
3. Local Government Certificate of origin.
4. Birth Certificate.
5. Two recent passport photographs.
NOTE: Interested candidates must be 18 years and above for he/her to apply.
Application Process To Get FETHA School of Nursing
1. Go to any commercial bank nationwide with the fee of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira). Or on the REMITA platform. In favor of School of Midwifery, Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki.
2. Take the receipt with two recent passports and O’ level results to the registration officer for further offline processing.
How To Apply For School Nursing 2023
This is to inform you that the Admission form into the school of Midwifery Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (SON FETHA) is on sale from 1 July 2023 to 7 December 2023.
Venue of the examination: FETHA 1 Hospital Complex.
Date of the examination: 8 December 2023.
Time of the examination: 11.00am prompt.
Candidate must present the original photo cards issued at the point of registration to be admitted into the examination hall.
Also Note: The closing date for sales of forms is 8 December 2023.
To get more information, or to make more inquiries. Please go to the school Administrative office at the Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki. Or you can drop your number for more pieces of information on Admission and How To Apply.