Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022 Apply: This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for Airtel Nigeria job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
Hence, in this article, you will learn about the company description, application skills, requirements, and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
Thus, Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in over 20 countries across Asia and Africa. With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million.
Hence, the Airtel job recruitment is open for both fresh graduates and experienced ones. If you are from Nigeria, you can apply for the Airtel Nigeria recruitment 2021.
Furthermore, in India, the company’s product offerings include 2G,3G, and 4G services, fixed line, high-speed broadband through DSL, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers.
In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G mobile services. Bharti Airtel had over 264 million customers across its operations at the end of July 2012.
Roles And Responsibility
1. Develop and standardize customer-centric performance matrices (KQI, CEI)
2. Preparing regular voice and data quality, benchmarking campaigns report stressing on the weakness and strength of each carrier involved.
3. Ensure Network PM correlation with CEM and SQM metrics.
4. Performing all kinds of network assurance, measurement, and benchmarking after any modification implemented in the network.
5. Ensure VVIP subscribers monitoring and issue identification, assurance, and resolution.
6. Using probing system application (Geolocation) and available trace viewer tools to facilitate complaints investigation.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Requirements 2021
1. Graduate Degree: B.Sc degree in related discipline.
2. West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings).
3. Network, applications, processes and how they integrate.
4. Masters in Marketing Management (preferably from a premier school).
5. Experience with telecommunication products, processes and markets.
6. Collaborative & Influencing skills.
7. Also, possess Leadership skills.
8. Good analytical, report writing and problem solving skills.
9. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Salary Structure Of Airtel Workers
The salary range at Airtel Nigeria is dependent on the years of experience in the company as those employed newly are not considered more than the old staff in terms of salary payment.
Furthermore, the salary structure Airtel Nigeria pays its staffs an average of N170,000 for graduates in entry level. The least earners are the consultants which earns N33,000 per month.
The highest paid in Airtel company Nigeria is estimated to be N1 million and this is for employees, head of sales, the administrative heads and directors.
Hence, workers who are employed as a contract staff in Airtel Nigeria are paid amount ranging from N70,000 and N80,000 monthly. Relatively, a specialist at Airtel Nigeria earns a salary between N350,000 to N480,000 monthly.
Below is a breakdown salaries of Airtel workers in different departments, they are listed thus,
|Amount paid monthly
|Customer care attendant
|Fixed assets attendant
|Customer service/sales agent
|Sales and marketing manager
|Customer care attendant
|Information technology manager
|Head of the salesman
|Head electrical planning/project
implementation and operation
|N 4 million
This is a rundown salary structure of Airtel workers
How To Apply For The Airtel Recruitment 2021
To apply for the ongoing Airtel recruitment 2021 take the following steps to apply
1. Visit Airtel recruitment portal at https://www.airtel.com.ng/career
2. Pick a job opening
3. Read the requirements carefully
4. Follow the instructions on the Airtel Nigeria official website
5. Thus, fill in your bio-data and submit your application form
6. Apply for the job opening
Meanwhile, prospective candidates who wishes to apply for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022 Apply now can drop their valid email address in the comment box below to get updates from us here (Airtel Nigeria company).