Zoho Mail Login: Create new Zoho Mail Account:- Zoho Mail is an easy-to-use email app that saves you time and keeps your messages safe. Get your messages instantly via push notifications, read and respond online & offline, and find any message quickly.
With full-fledged Email, Calendar and Contacts packed into one single website, Zoho Mail is the suite-st email app around.
Meanwhile, it have come to our knowledge that many mobile users find it very difficult to Create Zoho Mail Account or even to login account, so that is the major reason why we have deem it necessary to composes these article but before than here are the major features of Zoho Mail Account.
Outstanding Features of Zoho Mail
Multiple account support – Add and switch between your different Zoho email accounts. Or view it all in one go through the unified Inbox with push notifications.
Conversation view – Easily keep up with long email threads with related messages bunched together.
Optimized for Tablets – Zoho Mail is fully optimized for Android Tablets of various form factors.
Quick swipe actions – Instantly archive or delete emails with customizable swipe actions.
Advanced search – Dig into your inbox in seconds with auto-suggestions and handy filter options.
Work Offline – Compose and send emails even when offline. Emails will be sent as and when internet connection becomes available.
Integrated Calendar – View / schedule your appointments and accept invites from within your email.
Contacts on the go – Filter emails from your contacts or keep in touch with them through Email or a Call.
Streams – Where you can Collaborate, Socialize and Integrate. Have productive conversations without the clutter of long emails, thus changing the way you communicate; within and between teams.
Steps to Zoho Mail Sign Up – Create a Zoho Mail Account
- Visit our official website @ zoho.com
- Click the Free Personal Zoho Account Sign Up page For registration.
- Email Address: Please Enter a valid alternative email address to confirm your account and also in case you forgot or lost your Zoho Mail password under the Email Address
- Password & Re-enter Password: Please Enter any reasonably desired and easy-to-remember Zoho Mail password under both Password and Re-enter Password (make sure the password are both the same).
- Word Verification: Enter the image text under Word Verification that is showed to you.
- Sign Up: After doing all this above, then click Sign Up to successfully Open or Create New Account – zoho.com (Open New or Create Zoho Mail Account). But note that is not all YET
- Create an email account at @zoho.com. Please Entry your desired user name, i.e what comes before @zoho.com in your email address. (under Username.)
- Enter the text shown in the image
- Proceed: Click on the Proceed to finally open a Free Zoho Mail Account.
Steps to Zoho Mail Login – Zoho Mail Sign In
1. Go to the Zoho Mail login page on https://accounts.zoho.com
2. Enter your Email address and mobile phone number.
3. Add your Password on the space provided below.
4. Finally, click on Zoho Mail Sign In button to access your account at any point in time.
Steps to secure your Zoho Account
From ordering food directly from an app, to quickly fix a doctor’s appointment online, the internet is helping businesses run efficiently.
On the other hand, internet security has become an increased concern for individuals and companies alike. At Zoho, our top priority is the success and security of your business. Here are the steps we suggest to provide increased security for your Zoho Account.
Use a strong and unique password for your Zoho account. This will significantly reduce the risk of your account being compromised.
Check out this article on common mistakes when choosing a password from Business Insider and make sure you follow the below guidelines:
- Passwords cannot be the same as your username
- Password Length should be no less than eight characters and no more than 250 characters
- Passwords should contain at least one special character and one number
- Passwords should contain both uppercase and lowercase letters
Regularly changing your passwords will also reduce the risk of being hacked. Avoid any previously used passwords for increased protection.
Multi-Factor Authentication is an additional identity verification step that boosts your account security. By enabling MFA, you will add an extra layer of protection to your account.
Besides entering your login credentials, you will be asked to verify your identity by providing a biometric Face ID or Touch ID. Additionally, you can confirm login via a notification, or have a one-time verification code sent to your mobile device. We highly recommend adding these additional security measures for increased account security.
To enable Multi-Factor Authentication, we offer an industry-standard authentication application called Zoho OneAuth. This feature comes with four modes of authentication to choose from:
- Face ID / Touch ID
- Push Notification
- Scan QR Mode
- Time-Based OTP
Additionally, you can choose to have a unique code generated by Google Authenticator sent to your mobile device via SMS or voice call. Refer to the Zoho OneAuth help guide to get a detailed explanation about the functionality of this app.
An app password is a 12-character passcode that gives an app permission to access your Zoho mail from various email clients (such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc.).
If the email service you use faces a security breach, then your Zoho account will also be compromised. Using an app password will shield your Zoho account from a possible security breach.
If you have enabled TFA for your account, you cannot use your password directly to access POP/IMAP email clients, Jabber clients, and standalone applications. In that case, it would be best if you use an app password to access those applications.
If TFA is not enabled, then you can use either your Zoho account password or an app password to access POP/IMAP email clients. However, we strongly recommend that you enable TFA. You can generate your app password in the App passwords section of your Zoho Account.
Allowed IP addresses
If you frequently work with sensitive data, you can set up an authorized IP address range for your Zoho Account. Once configured, you can access your account only from that specific range of IP addresses.
This will block any unsolicited access attempts made to your Zoho Accounts from any other IP address. The IP address you provide must be a static IP address and not a Dynamic IP address.
A static IP address is an IP address that is configured to your device that remains unchanged, whereas the dynamic IP address is provided by DHCP servers and can change with each session.
If you use a dynamic address, the next time you try to log into your account, you might be locked out. To avoid this, please contact your internet service provider to get a static IP address. Visit our help guide to learn more about Allowed IP addresses.
Apart from these steps, you can take additional security measures to your both personal and Zoho accounts through the following ways:
- Avoid using personal information such as mobile numbers and credit card details on unsecured websites. Websites that do not include HTTPS may not be secure
- Make sure to log out from your accounts on public computers and devices which don’t belong to you
- Use advanced authentication methods like Face ID and biometric verification in TFA
- Instead of storing all your passwords in your browser, we suggest using a password manager. This way, your passwords will remain safe even if your browser is compromised.
SMS-based TFA as a second factor for authentication provides an extra layer of security. However, there have been many incidents of hackers convincing mobile service providers to transfer a phone number, SIM card cloning.
SMS network compromises, and SMS-capturing traps via phishing websites. Hence, using advanced authentication methods like a fingerprint or facial recognition will help to secure your account even more.