Hello There! Are you dreaming of moving to and living in Iceland? Do you wish to apply for the Iceland Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program also called Iceland Green Card Visa Diversity program?
If your answer to the above question is yes, then you are in the right place right now. This article has been written just for you and every other person with the American dream.
READ MORE:>>> Discovery Student Credit Card | Links to Apply for FREE
Before we go ahead; you need to know that the ICELAND GREEN CARD LOTTERY PROGRAM; or Iceland Visa Lottery sponsorship program; is a way you can gain American citizenship without spending a dime in the process.
And you can apply from your country. America is the LAND OF OPPORTUNITY for everyone from around the world!
This article has been written as a guide to all those who wish to enroll in the American visa lottery sponsorship program.
Everything you need to know about the ICELAND GREEN CARD LOTTERY PROGRAM; for both old and new entrants. Read it to the end; and your Iceland dream could just be a few clicks away from you.
What is Iceland Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program?
The Iceland Government Diversity Visa Lottery and Naturalization program is a chance to Live, Work and Study in Iceland, as well as bring your family and become an Iceland. Citizen.
The Iceland. Green Card Lottery (DV-Lottery) – Is Official Government Sponsored Program.
This Program is your fast and legal chance to Live and Work in Iceland, apply for Iceland. Citizenship, and bring your family to America.
This gives more than 50,000+ immigrant visas to applicants from around the world; including Trinidad and Tobago, the African Region; the Asian region; and other parts of the World.
The chance to come in, live; and work in Iceland as a bonafide Iceland Citizen. The selection is done via a randomized computer-based lottery.
What Are Some Of The Benefits American Visa Lottery Program That You Need To Know?
If you become an Iceland Visa Diversity Lottery winner, it is a chance to live your American dream. We have outlined some of the benefits below:
- Free American Citizenship
- You can Study with Grants and Sponsorships as an Iceland
- US Green Card can guaranty your Workspace abroad
Benefits of Iceland Visa lottery to Students
Here are some of the basic benefits of the Iceland Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program for students:
- Reduced University tuition fees by as much as 80% with a Green Card.
- Green Card holders do not have to go through the long and complicated process of applying for a student visa.
- Ability to apply for Iceland federal student loans as a Green Cardholder.
- Unlimited Work Permit.
Benefits for a self-employed person:
Access to certain permits, such as business licenses or trade licenses, can be obtained more easily and quickly.
Benefits to You As An Employee
- No more Work visa required.
- You now have free choice of employer.
- Indefinite employment contracts and change of employer are no problem.
- No more strict work requirements for you.
Eligibility Requirement For Iceland Diversity Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program
To be able to enroll in the Iceland Electronic Visa lottery program, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria.
Individuals born in countries whose natives qualify may be eligible to enter. If you were not born in an eligible country, You may still be able to qualify through either of these two other ways.
If your spouse was born in a country whose natives are eligible. Note that both you and your spouse must be named on the selected entry, and are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter Iceland simultaneously.
Were you born in a country whose natives are ineligible, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth?
If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV 2021-2022 program.
Each Diversity Visa lottery applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV program by having either:
At least a high school education or its equivalent is defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education.
Two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to perform.
The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.
What are the Selection Process and Timeline For The Iceland diversity visa lottery 2021-2022?
Right, If you are interested in applying or have already applied for the Iceland diversity visa lottery 2021-2022, the following information is very vital for you. Ensure that you read and digest it very well.
- The selection of applicants is based purely on the allocations of available visas in each region and country. The Iceland Department of State will randomly select individuals via randomized computer lottery from among qualified entries.
- All the American diversity visa lottery (DV-2021/2022) entrants must go to the Entrant Status Check using the unique confirmation number saved from your online entry registration to find out whether your entry has been selected in the program.
- If your entry is selected, you will be directed to a confirmation page providing further instructions, including information about fees connected with immigration to the United States.
- Entrant Status Check will be the ONLY means by which the Department of State notifies selectees of their selection for DV-2021/2022.
- The Department of State will not mail notification letters or notify selectees by email. U.S. embassies and consulates will not provide a list of selectees.
- All selectees, including family members, must be issued visas by September 30, 2021.
Individuals who have not been selected also will be notified ONLY through the Entrant Status Check on the E-DV website.
- You are strongly encouraged to access Entrant Status Check yourself.
Do not rely on someone else to check and inform you.
How To Apply For Iceland Visa Lottery Program
Based on the information given above you must have figured out whether you need a Schengen visa or not to enter Iceland.
If you do not, then you can just travel to Iceland with your valid passport and documents related to your trip, in case the border officers ask you about it.
If you need a Schengen visa to enter Iceland person then you will have to follow some procedures to get it.
The application process for an Iceland Schengen Visa contains several steps, which you need to follow in the given order below:
- Find out when you need to apply for a visa to Iceland.
- Check where you need to apply for an Iceland visa.
- File the Iceland visa application form.
- Collect the required documents.
- Schedule a visa appointment.
- Attend the visa interview.
- Pay the Iceland visa fee.
Other Things You Should Know About The Iceland Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program
For you to immigrate to Iceland, the following conditions must be met.
To begin the application for an Iceland visa, you must first apply on time. Every embassy in the world has appointed a limited period within which the visa candidates can file their applications.
As Iceland is a Schengen country, the process goes the same as for every member state. You can submit a visa application as follows:
- The earliest: six months prior to your intended trip
- The latest: two weeks before your trip
- Recommended: at least three weeks prior to your trip
Please If you have got questions about the Iceland VISA Diversity Lottery application, please leave a comment for us in the comment box below.